Discuss Scratch

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH MOVIE [HIRING!!!] ALL WELCOME!

Wow, I didn't know I posted here! I've changed a lot since then.
Anyways, here's my form;

Username: BaconAndEggs1
Applying for section: Writer
Would like to be head/deputy (y/n): If no-one else is going to be, then yes. If others want to, I won't interfere.
Age (optional): 12, but aging very quickly.
How long I've been on scratch: About a year.
Been banned before? If so, when and why? (Don't worry-these play a tiny part in our opinion on you): No, I've not been banned before.
Activity (e.g 7 days a week 1-2 hours) 5-7 days approx. 4-6 hours approx.
Link to project/writing snapshot:
I agree to be a kind member of the film community supporting others (y/n): Yes.
I understand that inappropriate behaviour may result in a ban from the community (y/n): Yes.
I understand that if I wish to take a break without ban I must inform the head of op at least 1 week before the break (y/n) Yes.
I would like credit on the finished project (y/n) If it doesn't bother you, then yes.

Last edited by BaconAndEggs1 (Jan. 6, 2015 21:14:58)

Craftwithcookies
Scratcher
84 posts

Form:
Username:Craftwithcookies
Applying for section:Either Art/Animating
Would like to be head/deputy (y/n):n
Age (optional):13
How long I've been on scratch:My profile probabaly is a couple of months old, BUT A long time ago, when it was scratch 1.4, I got that, so just a side note.
Been banned before? NOPE
Activity (e.g 7 days a week 1-2 hours):Ehhh It depends on whats going on in life. Some times im on ALOT like almost every day of the week, and sometimes im only on one day a week for about an hour. but PLEASE mercy me if im not active for a whole week. plz.
Link to project/writing snapshot:What do you mean by that? I will edit this post when someone tells me.
I agree to be a kind member of the film community supporting others (y/n):y
I understand that inappropriate behaviour may result in a ban from the community (y/n):very y
I understand that if I wish to take a break without ban I must inform the head of op at least 1 week before the break (y/n):I will try. read Activity section of this form.
I would like credit on the finished project (y/n):yes, and please (if possible) under my name in the credits put: (also check out his channel).

Boy, I hope this project goes well. This was an awesome idea!

Anyways, remember to check out the stuff in my signature, cause it will help my profile be better.

Last edited by Craftwithcookies (Dec. 30, 2014 04:55:19)

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Wow, I didn't know I posted here! I've changed a lot since then.
Anyways, here's my form;

Username: BaconAndEggs1
Applying for section: Writer
Would like to be head/deputy (y/n): If no-one else is going to be, then yes. If others want to, I won't interfere.
Age (optional): 12, but aging very quickly.
How long I've been on scratch: About a year.
Been banned before? If so, when and why? (Don't worry-these play a tiny part in our opinion on you): No, I've not been banned before.
Activity (e.g 7 days a week 1-2 hours) 5-7 days approx. 4-6 hours approx.
Link to project/writing snapshot:
I agree to be a kind member of the film community supporting others (y/n): Yes.
I understand that inappropriate behaviour may result in a ban from the community (y/n): Yes.
I understand that if I wish to take a break without ban I must inform the head of op at least 1 week before the break (y/n) Yes.
I would like credit on the finished project (y/n) If it doesn't bother you, then yes.
Oh yeah, I forgot to include the writing snapshot. I'll make a link to that soon.

Last edited by BaconAndEggs1 (Jan. 6, 2015 21:15:20)

narnia2mermaid
Scratcher
100+ posts

(Deputies must check with Heads before doing anything)
Head of op: remotelock
Deputy: OPEN
Head of voice actors: OPEN
Head of animators: OPEN
Head of detail scripters: OPEN
Head of artists: OPEN
talkingtoilet8
Head of writers: remotelock
Kittay
Head of basic scripters

Username: Narnia2mermaid
Applying for section: art
Would like to be head/deputy (y/n): yes
Age (optional):
How long I've been on scratch: 2 years (INCLUDING MY OLD ACCOUNT)
Been banned before? If so, when and why? yes because I expressed that I don't like olaf.. (Don't worry-these play a tiny part in our opinion on you):
Activity (e.g 7 days a week 1-2 hours) I CANNOT WORK EVEY DAY THOUGH!
Link to project/writing snapshot: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/34404266/
I agree to be a kind member of the film community supporting others (y/n):y
I understand that inappropriate behaviour may result in a ban from the community (y/n):y
I understand that if I wish to take a break without ban I must inform the head of op at least 1 week before the break (y/n)n
I would like credit on the finished project (y/n) y

click here to go to my profile
Christian, Competitive Gymnast, and Horse rider
yoninja12
Scratcher
5 posts

Form:
Username:@yoninja12
Applying for section:Head of voice actors
Would like to be head/deputy (y/n):yes
Age (optional):13
How long I've been on scratch:1 year
Been banned before? If so, when and why? (Don't worry-these play a tiny part in our opinion on you):no
Activity (e.g 7 days a week 1-2 hours) 15 mins a day (no sundays)
Link to project/writing snapshot:???
I agree to be a kind member of the film community supporting others (y/n):yes
I understand that inappropriate behaviour may result in a ban from the community (y/n):yes
I understand that if I wish to take a break without ban I must inform the head of op at least 1 week before the break (y/n)yes
I would like credit on the finished project (y/n) sure

GOD bless @yoninja12
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh wait, I just realised what you meant by scripting.

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Remotelock, are you still working on the movie?

The_Best_Creator
Scratcher
88 posts

I would like to be head of voice actors, because I can do many voice impressions.

-The_Best_Creator
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WHOLE, A FULL MOVIE? AN INDIE MOVIE?
That's gonna take like a lot of time to complete but keep it up and never lose your word!

yoninja12
Scratcher
5 posts

The_Best_Creator wrote:

I would like to be head of voice actors, because I can do many voice impressions.
i called that first.

GOD bless @yoninja12
wave2015
Scratcher
35 posts

Form:
Username: wave2015
Applying for section: Scripting
Would like to be head/deputy (y/n): y
Age (optional): You don't need to know
How long I've been on scratch: Over 1 Month, I've used scratch offline while before
Been banned before? If so, when and why? (Don't worry-these play a tiny part in our opinion on you): No
Activity (e.g 7 days a week 1-2 hours)
Link to project/writing snapshot: My Only Animation (Don't worry I can do better)
I agree to be a kind member of the film community supporting others (y/n): y
I understand that inappropriate behaviour may result in a ban from the community (y/n): y
I understand that if I wish to take a break without ban I must inform the head of op at least 1 week before the break (y/n) : y
I would like credit on the finished project (y/n) : y
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys, I think this collab is just about dead.

sophiasrivastava
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: sophiasrivastava
Applying for section: op
Would like to be head/deputy (y/n): yes
Age (optional): will not reveal
How long I've been on scratch: around four months
Been banned before? If so, when and why? (Don't worry-these play a tiny part in our opinion on you): no
Activity (e.g 7 days a week 1-2 hours) 1-2 hours a day and a lot more o. Tuesday's, Saturday's, and Fridays.
Link to project/writing snapshot: go to my breeding center
I agree to be a kind member of the film community supporting others (y/n): yes
I understand that inappropriate behaviour may result in a ban from the community (y/n): yes
I understand that if I wish to take a break without ban I must inform the head of op at least 1 week before the break (y/n) yes
I would like credit on the finished project (y/n) yes

Thanks, sophiasrivastava
I hate the 60 second rule. Do you? Comment on my Project talk.

xXlibbygraceXx
Scratcher
28 posts

Form:

Name: xXlibbygraceXx
Applying For: Head of anything, or voice actor
Head
How long have I been on scratch: This account maybe a week, on other accounts a year
Havnt been banned EVER
Activity: Every day
I dont have a link..
I agree to be a kind member of the film community supporting others: YES
I understand YES
I understand YES
I dont mind if i dont get credit

Thanks
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Guys, I think this collab is just about dead.
Please read this above quote before submitting anymore forms, PLEASE.

CocoaLove
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: CocoaLove
Applying for section: Writers
Would like to be head/deputy (y/n): no thank you
Age (optional): Sorry, I dun like people judging me because of mah age.
How long I've been on scratch: Well, it has been about a year since I have started, but all mah good stuff has been within 9 months.
Been banned before? If so, when and why? (Don't worry-these play a tiny part in our opinion on you): Nope… Why? Because I am awesome! (jk)
Activity (e.g 7 days a week 1-2 hours) Well, I am on for like 4-8 hours on the weekends, but otherwise it can be from 0-3 hours and about 5 days a week
Link to project/writing snapshot: I'm just gonna do an example at the bottom, just cause, so please tell me if I have to change it :3
I agree to be a kind member of the film community supporting others (y/n): Yes, Of course!
I understand that inappropriate behaviour may result in a ban from the community (y/n): Mhhmmm, yeah.
I understand that if I wish to take a break without ban I must inform the head of op at least 1 week before the break (y/n) Alright, I agree to your terms XD
I would like credit on the finished project (y/n) Ummm, probably, if that is alright.

I have to warn you, sometimes I can be a little crazy, but it helps my creative writing juices flow.
This is my snapshot! I hope you like it!

I walked farther and farther into the forest. The cool air that usually felt refreshing, now seemed cold and bitter. I wrapped myself tighter in my jacket but it wasn't of much comfort. I could feel the air biting at my fingers and I put them in my pockets to comfort them slightly. The wind seemed to lead me past an especially tall tree and into a clearing. CRACK!
“Who's there?!” I asked trying to sound more confident than I felt. I walked to where I heard the branch snapping and I heard a quiet sound. Was it… whimpering?
“Hello?” I whispered into what felt like an endless forest.
Then I saw a dirty white shape run in front of a tree. I walked farther in and saw the mysterious shape stop. Now I could see it clearer and it looked like a dog, shivering and whining.
“Hey, pup… what are you doing out here, alone and cold?!” I said, trying to comfort him.
I sat down near the clearing and let the dog come to me. I put my hand out to let him sniff it and soon felt the dog's cold fur under my hand.
He curled up on the spot and I started petting him. This dog needed a comforting hand to help him get to be a fearless, loyal, companion.

Last edited by CocoaLove (Oct. 4, 2015 17:50:06)

-*CocoaLove's Land of Stories*- “The world is a weird place”-Sigton

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thank you for your interest CocoaLove, but this collaboration is just about dead by now.