Discuss Scratch

Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Streetpass secret bases would be awesome! Pass by someone, get their base.

EDIT:
Also, I'm gonna get OmegaRuby. Am I the only one XD ( I know I'm not, but the blue legends have been really popular lately. Xerneas and Kyogre.)

Last edited by Icey29 (May 12, 2014 23:04:36)

SkyBlue_
Scratcher
2 posts

Planning on getting Omega Ruby, since I got Pokemon X, I kinda wanna switch it up and get something red…
rossi12
Scratcher
22 posts

Im definitely choosing mudkip
Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Icey29 wrote:

Streetpass secret bases would be awesome! Pass by someone, get their base.

EDIT:
Also, I'm gonna get OmegaRuby. Am I the only one XD ( I know I'm not, but the blue legends have been really popular lately. Xerneas and Kyogre.)
I actually prefer Yveltal to Xerneas (and Char.Y to Char.X).

On the other hand, I prefer Kyogre.

rossi12 wrote:

Im definitely choosing mudkip
i herd u liek mudkipz

I'm actually not sure which to pick, since they're all so balanced. Probably Treecko since I had it in my first run and loved it when it became Sceptile. It's weak to Blaziken, but it's 4x effective to Swampert and a flying-type (or flying/water) can easily take out Blaziken.

And Pound > Tackle.

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
Catattack12
Scratcher
100+ posts

ImagineIt wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

BitmapProductions wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

I'm planning on getting Ruby, 'cos I already have Kyogre in HeartGold. Sad that we have to wait until Nov…JUST RELEASE IT IN A WEEK POKEMON! WE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER FOR X AND Y SEVERAL YEARS AGO!

You have no idea how long games take to make, do you?

- XY was released October 2013. That's a meer 7 months ago.

- Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are still in development. You can't grow games off trees.

-7 months ago? FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

-Actually as a matter of fact I know how long games take to make. But if you look at the other games, the trailers were released two months or so before the actual games came out. In this matter, we have to wait for half a year (6 months)! I'm just sick of all this ‘This is going to be epic!’ Hooray! ‘Coming soon…in 9 months’ *?! I had to wait 2 whole YEARS for a book to be published once. And the expedition to Mars isn't happening until 2030 ('Cause I'm a bit of a space person, I like space and find it interesting).
Tell me. How long do games take to make? This isn't even the only game that took that long. A lot of games take a LONGER time than this.

It depends really, how long the designing takes, how long it takes to make the actual game (How much stuff is in it. Compare Tetris and New Super Mario Galaxy 2). Most games take up to two years to make. A simple and easy game is about one year. I'm a very impatient person, so that really explains why I don't like waiting for so long.

Hardy har har
Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catattack12 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

BitmapProductions wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

I'm planning on getting Ruby, 'cos I already have Kyogre in HeartGold. Sad that we have to wait until Nov…JUST RELEASE IT IN A WEEK POKEMON! WE HAD TO WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER FOR X AND Y SEVERAL YEARS AGO!

- Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are still in development. You can't grow games off trees.

-Actually as a matter of fact I know how long games take to make. But if you look at the other games, the trailers were released two months or so before the actual games came out. In this matter, we have to wait for half a year (6 months)! I'm just sick of all this ‘This is going to be epic!’ Hooray! ‘Coming soon…in 9 months’ *?! I had to wait 2 whole YEARS for a book to be published once. And the expedition to Mars isn't happening until 2030 ('Cause I'm a bit of a space person, I like space and find it interesting).
Tell me. How long do games take to make? This isn't even the only game that took that long. A lot of games take a LONGER time than this.

It depends really, how long the designing takes, how long it takes to make the actual game (How much stuff is in it. Compare Tetris and New Super Mario Galaxy 2). Most games take up to two years to make. A simple and easy game is about one year. I'm a very impatient person, so that really explains why I don't like waiting for so long.
X/Y took 3.5 years. [source] However, it was announced a little less than a year before its release.

Last edited by Firedrake969 (May 14, 2014 22:48:47)

'17 rickoid

turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firedrake969 wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

BitmapProductions wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

X/Y took 3.5 years. [source] However, it was announced a little less than a year before its release.
Plus once they have one game they can build off the other.

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

turkey3 wrote:

Firedrake969 wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

BitmapProductions wrote:

Catattack12 wrote:

Plus once they have one game they can build off the other.
Yeah. November sounds about right.

'17 rickoid

sprite746
Scratcher
500+ posts

Firedrake969 wrote:

I actually prefer Yveltal to Xerneas (and Char.Y to Char.X).

On the other hand, I prefer Kyogre.

I totally agree! (although I prefer Blaziken to Sceptile because he was my original and I love him).

Ps. When I played original ruby and sapphire, I always gave nicknames to Pokemon (I don't any more). I didn't realise my Blaziken was a female and then I called it Harry!

Please check out my projects @sprite746

-sprite746
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

#HoennConfirmed.
I can't wait. Only gen I never played was emerald, soooo….
I'm getting ruby, more because Steven champ in that one, right?
I don't want Mr. Milotic for the final fight. :3

Also pls Mega Groudon.
Very much pls.
Fire/Ground pls.

Don't worry, I'm a professional idiot.
turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't care which one I get. I am transferring Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza from Emerald to Pokebank anyways and can get them all. At least both games have cool has guys unlike Team Flare

Last edited by turkey3 (May 15, 2014 23:47:03)

Catattack12
Scratcher
100+ posts

turkey3 wrote:

I don't care which one I get. I am transferring Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza from Emerald to Pokebank anyways and can get them all. At least both games have cool has guys unlike Team Flare

Remember the rule! If you haven't got a certain badge pokemon above a certain level won't obey your orders! That's how Pokémon makes sure you can't cheat by transferring a Lvl 100 from one game to another that you've just started.

Hardy har har
PokeFunGuy
New to Scratch
2 posts

i really want to see a mega sceptile and marshtomp. Since they were able to make the legendary birds available to catch in X Y, why not make the dogs able to catch. I also want to see ho oh and lugia in action. I also wish there was a delta emerald game. That is just my opinion.
PokeFunGuy
New to Scratch
2 posts

what if there was mega suicune, mega entei, and raiku. I also wonder if they can make a mega zapdos, mega motres, and mega aricuno. I also wish that if you had all the birds, you could get Lugia. Along with that, why not have all the dogs and be able to catch ho oh
turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catattack12 wrote:

turkey3 wrote:

Remember the rule! If you haven't got a certain badge pokemon above a certain level won't obey your orders! That's how Pokémon makes sure you can't cheat by transferring a Lvl 100 from one game to another that you've just started.
I can still use them after the Elite Four

Catattack12
Scratcher
100+ posts

PokeFunGuy wrote:

i really want to see a mega sceptile and marshtomp. Since they were able to make the legendary birds available to catch in X Y, why not make the dogs able to catch. I also want to see ho oh and lugia in action. I also wish there was a delta emerald game. That is just my opinion.

I think they will make a remake of Emerald after the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. Apparently the games are going to ‘introduce a whole new world of battling’. Where's Pokémon Z?! At least I'll be able to start a Hoenn collection of Pokémon. I've got some Hoenn Pokémon in other games, but still…

Hardy har har
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catattack12 wrote:

PokeFunGuy wrote:

I think they will make a remake of Emerald after the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. Apparently the games are going to ‘introduce a whole new world of battling’. Where's Pokémon Z?! At least I'll be able to start a Hoenn collection of Pokémon. I've got some Hoenn Pokémon in other games, but still…

remember how fr/lg was after r/s? and then they made emerald? well, they might make Z after or/as!

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
VimpuliXD
New to Scratch
6 posts

Hey dude, there's a R/S remake.
-Are you serious??
-LOL gotcha!!
-Oh wait… THERE IT IS!!
-OH MY GOD
-YAY
-WATZ TEH RELEES DATE
-November 21.
-NOOOOOO
-Y U DO DIS
-HALF A YEAR
-WHY GOD WHY
VimpuliXD
New to Scratch
6 posts

Game Freak of Japan has trademarked Delta Emerald by the way. And Mega Sceptile and Marshtomp do exist too
MLG1337
Scratcher
100+ posts

VimpuliXD wrote:

Game Freak of Japan has trademarked Delta Emerald by the way. And Mega Sceptile and Marshtomp do exist too
They also trademarked Water Blue and Grey/Gray. Doesn't mean there will be a Delta Emerald.

3DS FC: 0216-1229-1340
NNID: GoldenBlur
Nohr all the way ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ