Scratcher
53 posts

Scratch is featured in 'Hour of Code', Dec. 9 - 15

dude9002 is really nice to me!!!!!!!!
Happiny-64
Scratcher
76 posts

Isn't this topic supposed to be about the Hour of Code? Most of these posts have nothing to do with the topic. this is spamming the topic because it has nothing to do with it.

This account is dead. The user associated with this account has left this website. If you wish to continue seeing animations from this user, click on this link.
sonicosaurus
Scratcher
19 posts

tatecar wrote:

That the
(lists)
may be of the cloud
Why is it called
(Hour of Code)
anyway?
VideoGames372
Scratcher
10 posts

VideoGames372
Happiny-64
Scratcher
76 posts

sonicosaurus wrote:

Why is it called
( The Hour of Code)
anyway?
It's called that because you are supposed to code for 1 hour. When I got to a certain block I saw the thing that gave me a 4th seizure. It was (insert Windows related person here).

Last edited by Happiny-64 (Dec. 31, 2013 19:46:05)

This account is dead. The user associated with this account has left this website. If you wish to continue seeing animations from this user, click on this link.
sonicosaurus
Scratcher
19 posts

Happiny-64 wrote:

sonicosaurus wrote:

Why is it called
( The Hour of Code)
anyway?
It's called that because you are supposed to code for 1 hour. When I got to a certain block I saw the thing that gave me a 4th seizure. It was (insert Windows related person here).
_ -
0 0
\
_

Last edited by sonicosaurus (Dec. 31, 2013 19:53:19)

Happiny-64
Scratcher
76 posts

sonicosaurus wrote:

Happiny-64 wrote:

sonicosaurus wrote:

Why is it called
( The Hour of Code)
anyway?
_ -
0 0
\
_
all I'm saying is that it was Bill Gates. if you go to the webpage YOU WILL FIND THE WORDS BILL GATES IN THERE. O_o

Last edited by Happiny-64 (Dec. 31, 2013 19:57:35)

VideoGames372
Scratcher
10 posts

lanadelrey56
Scratcher
9 posts

boomba1006 wrote:

i have the best script,
(join [What up] [world?])
Hello
VideoGames372
Scratcher
10 posts

383test
Scratcher
8 posts

plz make a moon phase under Sensing
sonicosaurus
Scratcher
19 posts

Happy new year. Whoop-dee-doo.
383test
Scratcher
8 posts

woo-hoo!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
░░▀███░░░░▀██░░░░██▀░░░░██░░
░░░▀██░░░░░▀██░░▄█░░░░░▄█░░░
░░░░███░░░░░▀██▄█░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░███░░░░░▀██░░░░░░█▀░░░░
░░░░░░███░░░░▄███░░░░█▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░██▄░░▄▀░███░░█▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀██▄█▀░░░███▄▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░███░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░
queenL
Scratcher
9 posts

i showed my friend hour of code and now she is on scratch
383test
Scratcher
8 posts

amazing! amazing!
VideoGames372
Scratcher
10 posts

Hey
macadam
Scratcher
500+ posts

In my Science magazine,they are two articles about Scratch.
Its Science et Vie Junior and its french.

More precize,its in #291(december 2013) and #292 (january 2014)

Look:

Macadam, Scratcher since october 2012. Started as a stupid immature kid - but trying to clean that painful rembering
HAnthony
Scratcher
48 posts

Lightnin wrote:

Scratch is being featured as part of Hour of Code, an initiative to encourage students and teachers to try coding for the first time. We're expecting thousands of people new to Scratch, especially December 9 to 15. You can help by welcoming and answering questions from new Scratchers!

Also, try out the create a greeting card tutorial we made for Hour of Code. We've added new holiday images you can use in a card–or add your own. When you're finished, add your project to the Hour of Code studio here: http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/279432/

Having thousands of new users trying out Scratch all at once may put some strain on our servers. As a result, we may need to temporarily disable some features: search will get diverted to google search, and the explore page may be disabled. If we absolutely have to, we may disable commenting and forum posts during peak hours. If we do have to turn features off, once the load eases up we'll turn everything back on again - don't worry.

Scratch On!

Great! My dad (RobAnthony01) is a teacher and has got it at his school! He told me about it! RobAnthony01 > HAnthony > swamp2000!

Hello future.
If you are reading this, and the year is 2116, then I congratulate you.
If humanity is gone by then, I'm not surprised
STOP POLLUTION
CaptainJbeans
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lightnin wrote:

Scratch is being featured as part of Hour of Code, an initiative to encourage students and teachers to try coding for the first time. We're expecting thousands of people new to Scratch, especially December 9 to 15. You can help by welcoming and answering questions from new Scratchers!

Also, try out the create a greeting card tutorial we made for Hour of Code. We've added new holiday images you can use in a card–or add your own. When you're finished, add your project to the Hour of Code studio here: http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/279432/

Having thousands of new users trying out Scratch all at once may put some strain on our servers. As a result, we may need to temporarily disable some features: search will get diverted to google search, and the explore page may be disabled. If we absolutely have to, we may disable commenting and forum posts during peak hours. If we do have to turn features off, once the load eases up we'll turn everything back on again - don't worry.

Scratch On!
This is Khan Academy, right? Oh, man… that is so awesome! (Late post)

…are you expecting something down here?

HAnthony
Scratcher
48 posts

CaptainJbeans wrote:

Lightnin wrote:

Scratch On!
This is Khan Academy, right? Oh, man… that is so awesome! (Late post)

???

Hello future.
If you are reading this, and the year is 2116, then I congratulate you.
If humanity is gone by then, I'm not surprised
STOP POLLUTION