Scratcher Joined 4 years, 2 months ago United States
Hobbies: reading, getting followers on scratch, coding, origami, playing games and swimming
Location: Kansas, United States, North America, Earth, Solar System, Galaxy, Universe
What I'm working on
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Beiber on a tower about to jump. Post this on your wall if you are the other 1% sitting there with popcorn and thuglife glasses, screaming "DO A BACK FLIP
Featured Projectbest racing game ever!
What I've been doing
Shared Projects (15)View all
Favorite Projects (31)View all
- Flying Scratch by sapphireblueSSD
- A Scratchaversary Gift: Ceebee by st19_galla
- Who is Griffpatch? by BobaFett-66
- Lego Ninjago Sprites by Kai_and_Lloyd
- Sept. I.P.S. Monthly Newspaper by TheZeldaFan14
- Happy 3rd Scratchaversery Ceebee by piecone34
- best racing game ever! by vishweshdayal
- 16 Followers special!!! by ZoeE3
- EXPECTOPATRONUM!!!!!!!!!! by vishweshdayal
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - The Video Game by DIY
- The Harry Potter Duelling Game by bigB
- Space Chip Chase remix by dcchiten
- Star Wars- Clone Commander by jcf2837
- Trapped in an Ad by UltimatePenguin
- Harry Potter in 99 Seconds [Spoilers] by 20008932
- Best game ever! by vishweshdayal
- Lol by marcoslutzky
- logo Contest (closed) by marcoslutzky
- Escape from the ball by vishweshdayal
- Geometry Dash v1.5 by griffpatch
Studios I'm Following (42)View all
- Come Back @AwesomeGirl1221
- Total Randomnous!
- Lets try to get 200 curators by the end of 2018
- Awesome Stuff
- i need a lot of managers curators and projects
- Shabby Chic Drinks Cabinet Or Retail Display Unit
- CLAIRS STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Lights, camera, action
- Will we get 1000?
- Get Followers!
- HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE SCRATCH
- Lets Get 9000 Projects and 9000 Managers!!!
- H2O2015 Fan Club
- my cool projects
- Unpopular Peeps
Studios I Curate (126)View all
- NO BULLIES CLUB ( Please don't add random projects)
- The Force Will Be With You - A Star Wars Studio
- Can we get 1000 projects before 2017???
- Games+animations+last studio
- Game Engines, Scripts, And Simulators!
- Kate and Kitty
- Girls Rule!
- MY FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!
- Massy125's AWESOME followers ( or people I follow)
- invite all the scratchers you know
- Hope rp
- super heroes rp
- Fairytale rp
- studio of greatness
- Have your free space!
- pipmacs studio