teentitanbowler

Student of: Division 2 (ended) Scratcher Joined 2 years, 4 months ago Canada

About me

99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Beiber on a tower about to jump. Post this on your wall if you are the other 1% sitting there with popcorn and sunglasses screaming "DO A BACK FLIP"

What I'm working on

Writer/girl/leftie/h20 just add water/ miraculous ladybug/ unicorns4life/Donuts/cats/pusheen

This is my about me btw

@crispylemons


















LOUIE THE UNICORN STORY

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...