batman_believer9011

Scratcher Joined 2 years, 5 months ago United States

About me

I am a crazy 14-year-old girl with an obsessive obsession over DC superheroes (especially Batman and YJ). I'm giving a fair warning:BEWARE THE WEIRDS :3 I'm now on the Voltron train towards hell chooo

What I'm working on

99% of teens would be crying their hearts out if Justin Bieber jumped off a skyscraper. The other 1% *cough* ME *cough* would grab popcorn and be screaming, "DO A BACKFLIP!!!" (Not what I'm workin' on

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...