_DJUmbreon_

Scratcher Joined 2 years, 9 months ago United States

About me

Go follow 1 of my accounts that s new called @Hamilton_Addict !!!!!

What I'm working on

98% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Beiber on a tower about to jump.Post this on your wall if you are the other 2% sitting there with popcorn and thuglife glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!"

Welcome to my profile!

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...