XxcupcakezxX

Scratcher Joined 4 years, 9 months ago United States

About me

I'm barely ever active anymore, sorry...

What I'm working on

99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a tower about to jump. Post this on your wall if you are the other 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3-D glasses, screaming "DO A BACK FLIP!!"

Minecraft Quiz

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...