TheSourSpringroll

Scratcher Joined 3 months, 2 weeks ago Antarctica

About me

99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Beiber on a tower about to jump. Post this on your profile if you are the other 1% sitting there with popcorn and thug glasses, screaming, "DO A BACK FLIP!"

What I'm working on

Hey ya'll,

I can't be active on any RPs anymore. I'm still here, but basically inactive... forever. StarClan light your paths,

Flintspark

Proud RiverClan warrior

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...