ReineckeSchool

Scratcher Joined 3 years ago United States

About me

99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a tower about to jump. Post this on your wall if you are the other 1% sitting there with popcorn and sunglasses screaming "DO A BACK FLIP!"

What I'm working on

Im not gonna be on a lot... busy with life :)
putting a pause on Drones and doing MegaSlammers

Doing practice projects to get better at coding!

MEGA SLAMMERS TRAILER

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...