JapaneseGirl26

Scratcher Joined 1 year, 9 months ago United States

About me

90% OF THE ARTIST CAN ONLY DRAW CATS. THE OTHER 10% CAN ONLY EAT, BREATHE AND PROGRAM. THE OTHER 0% IS DEAD. I'M THE 0%

What I'm working on

Life

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...