Scratcher Joined 2 years, 8 months ago Sweden
I mainly work with pen (or stamping).
If you want a small pixel art image, I may be able to do it for you. Ask me in the comments.
Oh, and I like math.
And I am an Undertale fan.
What I'm working on
I have recently been doing recursion related work.
Featured ProjectBreakable background engine
What I've been doing
Shared Projects (92)View all
Favorite Projects (1037)View all
- Hack This Project 2.0 by -Silence-
- Hack This Project! - Learn to Hack (The Safe Way) by Laddie12
- Scratch Phone [OS_b0.1] by Laddie12
- Minecraft: Story Mode - Origins | Episode 1 by DokterKaj
- 9 Lives - A Game by -HappyPotato-
- The Quest for the Pizza [ Lag Alert ] by -HappyPotato-
- illusion by Jens
- InterActive Optical Illusion 2 by S-C-R-A-T-C-H-E-R
- Hypnosis by dragongurl5021
- JSON -> scratchblocks converter by CodeLegend
- Block Pack 1 by CloudCyborg
- *free* loader shop by NickyNouse
- rounded rectangle fill and outline [pen] by NickyTest
- Ultra Hack Shop Extended remix by stotteth000
- Jetpack [100% Pen] by josephjustin
- Pen Ask Block With Backspace! by josephjustin
- Scratch hacked? by scratchnature
- Freedom Flyer by -CoolCoder-
- Eating simulator played by AI by SwoopyDoopy1
- Sequence Renderer Thing by SwoopyDoopy1
Studios I'm Following (67)View all
- Scratch Intelligence Research
- Scratch Codegolf
- Scratch Tutorial!~
- Tutorial Madness!
- A U P (Ambitious Unfinished Projects)
- Scratch Glitches
- realistic physics
- Realistic Studio
- Lindenmayer Systems
- Sierpinski Triangle
- ೭ Quality Tutorial / Guide ೨
- Pixel Art Requests
- Gaming CONTEST (CLOSED)
- The Wonders of Pen
- 3D Tutorials a la Scratch-Minion
- Scratch 3.0 Feedback - Block Size and other things!
- SD - Didattica - Didactics
- SD - scienze - science
- NPR: Non-Photorealistic Rendering