New Scratcher Joined 1 year, 9 months ago United States

About me

©Licensed KotLC fan®
Verified By Lord Hunkyhair

What I'm working on

70% of people think KOTLC is stupid. 25% say they don't care. Post this on your profile if you're the 5% that will take a hardcover KOTLC book and slap the other 95%

What I've been doing


You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...