Welcome to the world of Fame & Reputation!
You are well known and famous. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you are liked, let alone tolerated. Life as a star can be harsh, but through fame and reputation, you have the potential to do almost anything. You can be in a band, sing solo, make discoveries, be an actor, simply be a billionaire business person, write the next Harry Potter, help Banksy, direct plays and more! However, you must decide how much privacy you are willing to let go of. The sacrifices you make for fame determines your reputation. And your reputation determines your fame. There will be people out there who want to mess up your life, So role play with caution!
Name || Nickname || Age || Gender and ext || Looks (Be descriptive) || Iconic clothes || Personality || Profession || Nationality || Voice/accent || Backstory/extra || Sponsors || Relationships ||
4. Share the project and I will add it
5. Rp as your own character(s). You can be the child/relative of a irl celeb but not an actual irl celeb.
6. Use appropriate language and keep it PG13. Don’t kill people’s characters.
7. No half-animal/half humans. Keep it as realistic as possible. So I don’t want to see any singing vampires. Sorry.
8. Invite your followers and other people but don’t change the title, description, or thumbnail
9. Post upcoming events that your oc is hosting or join the general events managers
10. Relationships are aloud but again please keep it as PG as possible. Shipping is aloud, but don’t ship relatives or large age gaps.
11. There will be critics and gossip but hopefully your character(s) will learn how to deal with it
13. Visit this studio for more:
You will be kicked if you disobey these rules.