Fifteen people have returned to the ruins of Jurassic Park. (A made-up one, not the movie one or the one from my Jurassic Park RPG) They have found a thriving ecosystem of dinosaurs and other creatures. But when they get stranded with no way out, they discover horrible and strange secrets that should have been lost forever.
1.You can only have one person.
2. You MUST be a curator to RPG.
3.There will be a time limit to join. Once all the people have died/got off the island, we will restart.
4. Ask me or other managers to kill your character.
5. Please RPG if you join.
6. Don't be mean.
7. Keep romance to a minimum of kissing.
8. Violence is allowed.
9. No swearing.
10. Be kind.
11. You can't be a dinosaur.
12. You don't have to make a bio.
13. If you become a manger, please only invite people. (If a curator is being bad and you can't stop them, you CAN delete them.)
1. Sofia - @graywingrocks
2. Dawn - @firestar2002
3. Rue - @anorak
4. Curry - @-Platinum-Pixel-
6. Flora - tigrlily88
7. Sky - @Sky_Amberjade
8. Fawn - @alpha57
9. Krystal - @-LunarLight-
10. Lalita - @Ronturocks
11. Rose- 2izzydogs
12. Chris- @function-makeGames
14. Alex- books10
DINOSAURS/CREATURES: (Sorry, can't add new ones.)
1. Pterodaustro (Peaceful shrimp eater, sometimes think planes are enemies and attack them.)
2. Sordes ( Aggressive red haired pterosaur that often attacks people. Eats insects and carrion.)
3. Enchodus (The saber toothed herring, but is defenseless and lives in schools. Will sometimes push boats to land.)
4. Tylosaurus (The apex predator in sea, crushes boats, hunts enchodus. Not many still live.)
5. Glacialisaurus (Small herbivore, is fairly aggressive, and can pack a powerful tail swing.)
6. Omeisaurus (Largest dinosaur on the island, huge neck, and peaceful.)
7. Scelidosaurus (Small dinosaur, first ankylosaur, lives in huge herds.)
8. Stegosaurus (Highly protective of their herd, fairly docile, can be very friendly to ankylosaurus. Second most dangerous Herbivore on the island.)
9. Drinker ( Powerful swimmer, lives in alone of in small family groups.)
10. Iguanodon (Large iguanodont, lives in herd of hundreds, and is the third most dangerous herbivore on the island.)
11. Latirhinus (Lage hadrosaur, very docile, very friendly.)
12. Stenopelix (Small Marginfoila dinosaur, lives alone, likes Triceratops.)
13. Ankylosaurus (The most docile animal on the island, lives in small herds of 2-6 members.)
14. Triceratops (The most aggressive herbivore on the island, very dangerous, especially when stampeding, lives in medium herds of up to 30 members.)
15. Allosaurus (Large carnivore, often hunts Stegosaurus, will chase all humans.)
16. Cryolophosaurus (Poisonous carnivore, is very,very elusive, will attack anything that it deems dangerous in its territory.)
17. Coelurus (Small carnivore, hunts drinker, sometimes be friends humans.)
18. Compsognathus (Venomous, lives in swarms, is the only feathered extinct animal on the island.)
19. Tyrannosaurus Rex (Second most dangerous carnivore on the island, after Titanoboa and before velociraptor.)
20. Velociraptor (Most dangerous carnivore on the island, also most intelligent animal on the island, lives in packs.)
21. Ichthyovenator (Large spinosaur, lives in groups of two, mates for life.)
22. Scipionyx (Tiny bug eating theropod, lives in huge swarms in only one valley on the entire island.)
23. Becklespinax (Large meat-eater, lives alone, is rarely seen.)
24. Dimetrodon (Sailed meat eater that lives in groups of 4 to 7.)
25. Diictodon (Tiny burrower that lives in the mountains of the island.)
26. Titanoboa (Giant snake, third most dangerous carnivore on the island will squeeze a human to death.)