Hello, and welcome to World Cultures, On Scratch! This studio celebrates all of the various cultures and tradition of the Earth, but on Scratch! (The name makes sense now, right?)
Please read below for some more information about this studio! :D
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
Want your project added?
If you would like for your project to be added, please just post a link to it in the comments section, and a curator will add it in!
*It must be related to a culture or tradition practiced in one or more common society(ies)*
What you CAN do here:
The concept of this studio is pretty open, so the list is quite long. Here's a general summary:
~ Post links to projects that you want added given that they follow the theme.
~ Add on to conversations in the comments about different cultures and traditions found across the world.
~ Share some of your traditions or aspects of your culture.
~ Ask questions about the studio.
~ Check out the projects in this studio.
What you CAN'T do here:
There are a few "no-no"s in this studio. Please do not:
~ Post links to projects that are irrelevant.
~ Post irrelevant or spam comments.
~ Disrespect or shun other people's traditions/cultures.
Want to Curate?
If you would like to curate, please post a comment requesting to become a curator. Be sure to include a fun fact about your culture!
Want to Manage?
1. Add in projects related to the Star Wars/Star Wars Day theme and follow the Community Guidelines.
1.1 Note: Don't forget to briefly review any project before it is added to make sure that it matches the theme "World Culture" to avoid unrelated projects!
2. Reply to comments regarding various cultures and traditions.
3. Suggest new QOTWs.
1. Same as curator.
2. Remove projects that are unrelated to Star Wars or are against the Community Guidelines.
3. Invite new curators if they include their favorite Star Wars character.
4. Add minor updates to the studio description (including changing the QOTW).
5. Remove curators if they add unrelated projects, or comment against the Community Guidelines.
6. Please do NOT promote people, edit the title/thumbnail or remove managers.
Woah, you read all the way down here? Amazing! Comment "I read the whole description!" to get a free waffle! ;D