Introduction: Humans always wondered what would be their downfall. Always thinking of aliens, robots, or even themselves. That's two out of three. While most of the world has been engulfed in terror and "death", there are a few survivors who have endured the animatronics. It's all up to them to stay alive, or attempt to find the evil within these soulless half-dead man half robotic horrors. Guess what? There's also a power shortage, making people kill just for a few batteries. Many will die, few will live to see another night.
>>>>IMPORTANT! SEE EVENTS FOR MORE INFO!<<<<
Events: Most of the animatronics have been inactive during the day, but the world has already been overrun by them. A lot them are fairly slow, while others aren't at all. The monsters are getting worse each night. Most animatronics malfunction enough for just a flickering light to drive them away.
1. Have vaguely humanoid animatronics (good/partially good). But they MUST have a cost for this. (examples: Weak/slow. Moments in which animatronic part takes over)
2. Visit Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria (I encourage you to).
3. Have actual weapons (guns and lesser weapons are really the only things that should show up with a few exceptions).
4. Have animatronics with human skins.
5. Kill characters (you're going to have to at some point)
6. Join without bio
1. Break the scratch rules
2. Do anything that would probably be against the rules on every other RPG.
3. NO CATS OR ANIMALS! NO! JUST NO!
4. Have a character who miraculously survives 1000 posts.
5. NO PERFECT HAVENS. These are animatronics. There is no escape.
6. Have an unlimited supply of batteries.
7. Join without skimming the introduction and events.