Some people may have something that is called mental health. This doesn't mean that they are stupid or slow, but simply that their brain processes things differently than others usually do. But sadly, these people are often hated just because of their differences. This is a studio for raising awareness for mental health. Next time, if you see someone like this, say hello to them. They may not show it, but they will appreciate it! The month of May is Mental Health Awareness Month!
"Do you have a friend who has a mental illness? If so, how can you help them?"
How To Curate
Anyone is welcome to curate! Just comment the reason you want to curate and sneak the codeword in your comment, and a manager will get to you soon. Your help around the studio is welcome! Feel free to post chat question suggestions in the comments.
Even though you may have been invited please still comment the reason you want to curate and sneak the codeword in your comment
How To Manage
If you want to manage, be extra helpful around the studio by politely answering comments and questions, adding projects, and staying active! Please don't ask to manage, we do not promote on request.
What type of projects go here? Anything related to mental illness as long as it is respectful. Here are a few ideas!
‣ An interactive project with facts about mental health
‣ An informative platformer explaining the science behind mental health
‣ A helpful game that can help people with mental health problems
‣ And more! Be creative.
‣ Please be respectful and follow the Scratch rules at all times
‣ The codeword is one mental health issue you can think of
‣ Spamming and advertising will be reported
‣ Don't add any unrelated projects or delete related ones
‣ If you manage, don't promote/delete anyone or change the description without permission
Please request this to be featured!