Nosque ipsi mali mala cutis libare bona opera diaboli. Sed quasi potens in sanguine erit in perpetuum influunt et facundia linguae off. Prae manibus vomeres callidus est. Non opus habemus, ut probare nostrum musculus artes. Does not unus pugna nisi affectu fallar, accipiam sentire comminatus est obvious ut sciamus, et a callidus. Patet nimirum quanti momenti potest slither rescourceful nostri arte non per aliquam mensuram. Honor dimittis istis inferioribus sis. Callida pythonissam. Et enemy de stultorum.
They can call us evil, ugly, nasty works of the devil and burn our skin. But powerful blood will forever let wonder like eloquence off tongue. Our cunning is superior to their hands and plows. We do not need muscle to prove our skills. One doesn’t fight unless feeling threatened, and it is obvious that they feel threatened by our knowing and clever. It is obvious that our skill of being rescourceful can slither through any limitation. Dismiss these inferiors and honor who you are. A cunning witch. The enemy of the fools.
This is a studio for anyone who considers themself a witch. You can be Wiccan, Atheist, Jewish, or whatever religious belief you hold. Be accepting of our coven and don’t start arguments. I made this studio for empowering people who don’t feel empowered. The definition of a witch is a woman with powers, but you don’t have to identify as a woman to join. Although @imapuppyluver created this studio, our coven has no leaders. We want to include everyone and will decide on rules for this studio together.
~Rules of the Cunning Coven~
1. Everyone in the coven must agree on the rules
2. The coven is made to empower people who need lack confidence
3. To change a rule, everyone in the coven must agree
4. If you change the description without permission of everyone in the coven, then you will be kicked until you prove everyone that we can trust you.
5. The coven is welcome to all genders, religions, races, ethnicities, sexualities, ages, abilities, and political stances.
6. Debating is not aloud. Our focus is discussing. This means listening and coming up with solutions together. Not proving who is right and who is wrong.
7. Feel free to ask questions.
Things you can do here:
2. Recommend music
3. Recommend shows/movies/books
4. Open up and be nice
5. Be an introvert and watch from a corner
6. Play games/suggest games
7. Start io games with people
8. Whatever else as long as it follows the rules above