I decided I reboot the clans of the City RP! New Refs! New cats! Just more polished!
Gender Ratio: 31 Mollys / 30 Toms
Season: New-leaf(Every month the season changes)
Everyone ages by a moon every Saturday.
Thumbnail by @SushiCat102
1. Realistic pelt colors; think
can I see that color on a cat in real life? If yes then you're good to go!
2. Semi-realistic eye colors; think can I see that eye color on a cat OR human in real life? If yes you're good!
3. Two cats per person.
4. Leaders spots are all taken; deputy and Med App spot will be picked by the Leader and Med.
5. All Med Spots are Taken!
6. Ask to be a cats mate or family. Crushes can be one sided.
7. We're trying to keep the gender ratio equal. So please refer to the ratio at top before hand.
8. You can not sign up for a kit unless a cat has agreed to be your foster parent or parent. Or Alternatively you can be a kittypet. (Find Parents here -
9. Daylight cats can't be highranking.
10. You must roleplay monthly: All highranks who don't comply with this will join Starclan. Lower ranking is raffled off - one per group.
11. Prophecy and large scale battles must be handled by me: ask to form a battle!
12. You may not be related to any cats mentioned in the history; unless that cat can be found in all references.
13. Most prefixes are good! They know many words that describe a city!(Road, Street, Car, Tire, Concrete,etc.) However if it's too outlandish I will make your cat a daylight.
Banned prefixes: Star, Alley, Scattered, & Park.
14. If I have more then one Thumbnail made they will alternate monthly.
15. Cats must be 20 Moons or
older to mentor. They retire around 90 moons and die around 120 moons. (Kittypets die around 180 moons, Strays die around 80 moons)
16. Every week when I age up cats.
17. Post request for Kits, Crush, or Kin in this studio - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/8179608/projects/
18. Only House-cats & No Hybrids(Unless a real life hybrid breed)
19. Have fun!
*Codeword is Join*
To sign up @Derp_Catz or @Backup_catz has to accept you.
Remix - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/302850103
Name / Gender / Clan / Age / Looks / Rank / Family / Crush / Skills / Background / Codewords (Can be found in Clan Information & Rules. You need both if applying for a clan! One if just Rouge/Kittypet)
Parkclan has no daylights and are clan that keeps to themselves; They hardly interact with outsiders. This way of life has kept Parkclan mostly out of conflict.
Info - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/307258205/
Number of Cats: 19
Camp - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7807246/
Alleyclan it the most strict about their borders, only taking daylights in occasionally, as all their territory is never enough to feed them.
Info - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/307252679/
Number of Cats: 19
Camp - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7807304/
Scatteredclan is the most welcoming clan as they take in daylights and new cats often even though they fight over Herb Yard often with Alleyclan.
Info - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/307273767/
Number of Cats: 18
Camp - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7807376/
These are Strays and Kittypets that live within the city walls many of them avoid Clanners as most know them as hostile.
Homes - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7807458/
Gathering Studio - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7807493/