Created: April 15, 2019
THIS IS THE STUDIO WHERE YOU ACTUALLY RAP. DON’T RAP IN THE OTHER STUDIO. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO GET TO THE SIGN-UPS, MANAGER APPLICATIONS, AND CHAT STUDIO.
Welcome to... OC RAP BATTLES!! If you don’t know what a rap battle is, it’s basically where two or more people take turns writing portions of a rap, trying to one-up each other! Honestly, I just love them.
1. Keep it PG! This is a kid-friendly website, so we need to respect that.
2. You can curate, but you need to ask.
3. You may add fanart for different rap battles (ex. the two characters involved or something), but please don’t just add random projects.
4. Only @_YourAveragePerson_ is going to manage this studio! You can curate, but if you want to manage the other studio, there will be more info on that in the rules (Still rule number four).
5. No random advertising, please! It’s not appreciated.
6. For the rap battles, make sure each person has an equal amount of turns before you end it. This is for fun, not to be like “hAHa i wOn sO I’m bETtEr thAN yOu.” A good way to make sure everyone has a fair chance is to set a specific number of turns before you begin your battle.
7. Don’t carry a grudge, please! Who won is up to the eye of the beholder, so don’t be angry if you think someone has better rhymes than you.
8. Please use original characters! This is called “Oc Rap Battles!!” for a reason!
9. You can have more than two people in your battle at once, but remember to take turns! ;)
10. Fandom Ocs are allowed!
11. Feel free to chat in the comments ;)
12. If you want to voice act your rap, that’s awesome! Power to you, man!
13. Have fun! Those are all the rules I can come up with so far, but I will be adding new ones, so check them every once and a while!
Managers (Contact these people about any bad stuff going on in this studio):
Other VIP peeps uwu-
These people manage the Sign-Ups, Manager Applications, and Chat studio! Only @_YourAveragePerson_ will manage the actual rapping studio.
Sign-Ups, Manager Applications, and Chat Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7798694/comments/