† - Believers of Christ - †
6 Years and Counting...
"We love because he first loved
us." - 1 John 4:19
‣ Our Mission & Vision
We aim to be a group of loving, sincere Christians, supporting one another within this studio so that we may go out and spread the Good News to all of Scratch and beyond!
‣ Question of the Week!
#QOTW - What are some good things that we gain from being a Christian?
‣ Curator Rules
1. Be respectful (no bullying, use constructive criticism, no spamming, etc.) If anyone is ever mean to you, then use the "report" button.
2. You can ask to curate if you are a Christian (have a personal relationship with God) and believe that:
- Jesus is God (Mark 14:61-62)
- He died for our sins (John 3:16)
- You have been saved by grace through faith and not by anything you do (Eph 2:8-9)
3. Feel free to state your opinion even if you are not a Christian (see rule #1).
4. Do not add unrelated projects.
‣ Manager Rules
"Becoming a manager" below this
1. Do not change the Title, Picture,
or Description, unless you have been given permission to.
3. Do not remove any curators/managers or related projects from the studio other than yourself or your project.
4. If anyone ever asks to be curator then make sure they apply to all curator rules.
5. Be active! Help around the studio and sign up for QOTW slots in the planning studio.
‣ Becoming Manager
In order to be eligible for promotion and receive a promotion invite, you must meet all these requirements:
1. You must have been on the studio for at least a month.
2. You must be following the studio.
3. You must be active.
4. “I am the way, the truth, and the life." - Jesus, John 14:6
- always be respectful and helpful, showing people the way
- at the same time, speak the truth always, being grounded in the Bible
- show us that you live a life of godliness in Christ
5. Please do not ask to be manager.
Studio icon by @Soccer_28