Hello there! Need some new brushes for FireAlpaca? Or have brushes to share? Well you've came to the right place! Welcome to the FireAlpaca Brushes studio! So this is how it works:
FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR BRUSHES
1.(removed rule) Ask for an email address if you don't have one.
2. Find a brush on here.
3. Look inside the project and do this:
Right click> save to local file> save as .png
ALWAYS SAVE AS .PNG!!! ELSE IT WILL NOT OPEN!!!
4. Open FireAlpaca. (Don't have it? Download it for free here! http://firealpaca.com/en )
5. Click Add brush bitmap. It's next to the tool bar. It's a paper with four squares in it.
6. Add your brush you've downloaded, do the settings, and enjoy your new brush!
FOR PEOPLE GIVING BRUSHES
1. Post your image that will be the brush on Scratch.
2. (Optional) If you have a deviantART, tumblr, etc, you can leave a link to a high definition version of your brush in the notes.
3. (This rule is removed.) DO NOT DO A SHEET OF BRUSHES!!! If you have a load of brushes that you want in one project, do it on separate backgrounds. Please.
4. Please do not have brushes to certain people. I will take off your project from the studio if you do that.
5. Please, please PLEASE do take brush requests. If you want, you can have a limit of how many brush requests you want at a time. The reason why I want people to do requests is because the comments will be spammed with requests. The same request over and over again. >-<
6. Please describe what your brush is. And if you are doing a Brush Dump, please describe each brush in order. That helps people.
7. Brushes can range from ugly brushes to beautiful brushes. Here, it doesn't matter how good-looking your brush is.
8. DO NOT TAKE BRUSHES AND CLAIM AS YOUR OWN PLEASE!!! (You can use brushes from the internet though and give credit, as long it is not from Scratch.)
Thanks for those who participate in this studio. Ask to join please!
Need to know how to make brushes? Look here!
IF YOU ARE A MANAGER, YOU CAN:
PROMOTE PEOPLE WITH @ParParNerd 's PERMISSION,
TAKE OUT BRUSH PROJECTS THAT BREAK THE RULES
CHANGE THE DESCRIPTION, (If you have something to say, make it in a project and post it or say what it is in the comments)
TAKE OUT PROJECTS THAT FOLLOW ALL THE RULES,