A deadly plague has been unleashed on the land, supposedly fed by the magic of us warlocks and witches. Weakened, vulnerable, our ruler slaughters us one by one, hoping to end the death of his people through our blood. Some try to escape to the endless lands of golems and clockworks. But even with our powers, not many can live outside the nation's boarders. Other hide, waiting to be brought out and killed. But all of those who attempt to kill the tyrant mysteriously fail, even in their immense numbers. But now, a magician strives for another way of fixing the chaos. Inside an amulet, the cause of it all, lay ten monsters, beastly things. When he finishes slaying these creatures, the plague will be lifted. But not all believe in his ability, and no such task can be completed alone. What of me you might ask? It doesn't matter. By the time this book is lifted from the streets, I shall be dead. All that I ask for you is to fight! Fight against this so called "leader", or against the plague itself. If you fail, I shall see you soon enough. Our time on earth does not last forever.
Skin: Can shape-shift his or her skin, turning it into an un-pierceable defense.
- Weaknesses: Is vulnerable to more smashing and temperature-related attacks. Lacks much of a form of attack. Ca only effect the skin, hair, eyes, and height unchangeable
- Strengths: Perfect for infiltration and escape. Can survive in places that many can't due to their indestructible skin. Bullets and bladed weapons are practically useless against them.
Teeth: Can affect teeth in various ways upon touch, able to affect their own. Can kill someone almost instantly by just reaching into his or her mouth, and often use their teeth to cut through tough objects.
- Weaknesses: Highly vulnerable to attacks. Lacks much of an ability when it comes to combat.
- Strengths: Perfect assassins and thieves. Can use their teeth for various tasks.
Hair: Can grow and affect the hair on their own or other's bodies. May stick to walls with this hair and create a controllable rope.
- Weaknesses: Lacks much of a damaging form of attack, is often vulnerable when without cover.
- Strengths: Perfect for ambushing foes, and can attack from both a distance and when unseen. Unlike some of the other magicians, they can capture instead of just kill.
Spirit: Can morph and control their inner core, forming it into a bursts of white to black energy. The darker someone's heart is, the darker the magic. The magician can also cover this up by coloring these bursts blue.
- Weaknesses: Since dealing with their spirit, most if not all go insane to some extent, running off into the wastelands, where no other spirits rattle their mind.
- Strengths: The most powerful magician of all. The best of the best can level towers with a few shots. Their attacks are mercilessly powerful, burning a hole through almost anything given enough effort and attempts.