8 years later after the Wing Wolves were finally defeated, all of the Element Penguins were married and had chicks of their own. The chicks also had an elemental power. One day, the new enemies known as the Lava Otters invade and the second generation of the Element Penguins must save their home along with their parent.
Character sign up sheet:
Visit the original studio (ROLEPLAYING CLOSED THERE): http://scratch.mit.edu/studios/456304/
1. No powerplaying (controlling other characters, unless it's the Fire Otters,)
2. Violence must be PG leveled. Also no gore is allowed.
3. Romance is prohibited for anyone under the age of 13.
4. Have fun and fight those Lava Otters!
5. You can only have up to 3 penguins
6. You can't have more than 1 power.
7. Your power must be elemental.
8. Don't make any non-cp-related characters appear.
9. Your parent must be one of the roleplayers in the original EP studio.
10. NO GODMODDING (powerful than anything, undefeatable, abusing powers and boosters, using made up boosters and healers), this means a character has to be hurt and also means no Marry Sues/Marty Steus!
Break any of the rules will result in a strike. 3 strikes will remove you from the RPGS! If you were kicked out and decide to return, you must agree to the rules.
Water (can shoot water)
Fire (can shoot fire balls)
Snow (can create and control snow like Elsa)
Lightning (can shoot lightning bolts and control weather)
Time (can time travel and change what will happen)
Sun (can shoot sun rays)
Space (can streak meteors and control anything in space)
Shadow (can turn into a shadow or shapeshift)
Earth (can cause natural disasters and make mountains)
Animals (can tame animals and control them)
Plants (can create plants)
Weather (can cause wind and control weather)
Puffle (same like animal but can only use puffle, a sub-power of animal)
Wind (can cause strong wind and even a hurricane, a sub-power of weather)
NOTE ABOUT CARD JITSU POWERS: The powers used in Card Jitsu, fire, water, and snow, are free to use if you're only gonna use them for Card Jitsu activities. Using them outside Card Jitsu is considered GODMODDING!