Picture is WIP
Here at the PotHS rescue and adoption center, we take in Pokémon from all over and give them new homes. Need a character for the roleplay you also want to connect to and make memories with? Want to get around the strict new rule in the fanart studio and draw your character to your heart's content? This is the place for you!
At this shelter you can:
- Adopt one of the premade Pokémon hybrids posted by one of our lovely members or..
- Request your own custom creation!
Premade adopts will be posted as separate projects, but requests can be posted right here in the studio!
All you have to do is fill out this form:
- Which 2 (or 3, but keep in mind the rules regarding those kinds of hybrids) Pokémon you want crossed together
- What defining features from those Pokémon you definitely want the hybrid to have
- What color eyes you want the hybrid to have
- Anything else you want to specifically request about the hybrid to make our jobs easier! (optional)
After that, one of our members will take it! Once a manager responds, claiming your post, you should expect the results in a few days! (Barring any unforeseen life situations)
-This is for https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4818265/ roleplayers ONLY
-Be polite and do not rush the artists, remember that they do have lives outside of Scratch and that they are putting their time and effort into making a design for you FOR FREE. Be grateful!
-You are free to edit these designs as you like once you have them
-DO NOT complain about who took your request. "But I like [name of different artist]'s art better!" That is unnecessarily rude. All of the artists here are very talented
- The codeword is to mention either light or darkness in your request
- You CAN request a redesign of a hybrid you found online, just expect it to be significantly different
- You don't need to credit the artist every time you use them, but credit is REQUIRED for the bio sheet or if using the original art for any reason. If someone compliments you on the design itself, please tell them who created it
- No major legends/mythicals
- There is a codeword
- Take good care of your characters and have fun! <3
Guest artists (Take what you can handle!):
- @Pikakit (Leader)
Want to be a guest artist? Just fill out this form here!
-How active you want to be in this studio
-Links to a few of your hybrid designs
Not everyone will be accepted, but anyone is free to try out! Design skills are prioritized.