You wake up in everlasting darkness. You stand up. There is not a single soul in sight. You soon realise the world around you is a floating mass, almost like an island.
How do I join?
You must first go to the second world found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5507407 After joining and roleplaying there for a bit, Please wait until a manager here announces your name with more info on how to move here!
How do I rp with others?
In the third world, you can not roleplay with others unless you make or finish a bridge to get across to another person's island.
The world and each island is separated into separate biomes. Admins will pick them with the bio. They are so far as follows:
1. Grassland - The main land type with little to no trees and underground.
2. Mesa - Deserted island biome with abandoned cave home, gold, and wilting plants.
3. Forest - Terrain with many trees but lacks secrets.
4. Swamp - Wet Grass, with murky water and few fish. There is a lot of junk in the water. (like *cough* toenails)
5. Ice Spikes Biome - Frozen in time. Not much is known about it besides it's cold and frozen atmosphere.
6. Mountainous Terrain - Giant hills that lack a flat surface all around! very challenging to stay on. Also. Be careful in the caves! You can get lost or hurt in them!
7. Mushroom M - a Land with mushrooms all over. Ready to decompose the next deceased one within it.
Name|Gender|Age|Species|Appearance|Wears|Personality|Backstory|Experience in Second World (optional)|Other
Rules: (because where's the fun without the rules)
(1) Obey all rules
(2) Wait until a manager accepts your character before roleplaying
(3) No foul language! (keep it clean!)
(4) Try to keep things kid friendly please
(5) Managers, consult the owners before deleting/changing anything!
(6) Have fun. (THAT'S AN ORDER!)