Hey! A little while ago I posted this project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/291236805/ and a lot of people thought I should do this. So, here it is! The official sign ups for Warriors Art Camp (I need suggestions for a better name) which will start May 31st here on scratch. Assignment projects will be posted every week on Monday. I will be updating this studio as I figure out more information. Also, let me know if this should be an annual thing!
How to enter:
1. Read all of the description.
2. Fill out one of the bios below.
3. Follow the rules.
(If you want to be a Co-Teacher, fill out the bio and follow the teacher rules)
Nickname//How active you are from 1 to 10 (1 being lowest and 10 being highest)//What cabin you want to be in//Links to some of your art//Codeword
1. Be respectful and encouraging to your teachers and fellow students.
2. Don't get discouraged; improving your art skills can take time!
3. Be on scratch at least once a week on Monday to get your assignment.
4. Make sure you get your assignment done before the deadline.
5. Most importantly, have fun!
1. Be kind and encouraging to the students, don't put them down because of how they draw.
2. You must be very active and ready to answer students' questions.
Quick note: Based on the art you gave me, I might put you in a different cabin then what you wanted. Please don't be mad.
Also, I may not accept you as a teacher.
Students: (10 spots left)
Description: The kit cabin will go through all the basics of drawing cats and their anatomy.
Students: (8 spots left)
Storm ( @creamlight)
Wolf ( @midnightwolf283)
Description: The apprentice cabin will have more advanced lessons about improving your style of drawing cats and how to create interesting characters and expressions.
Students: (9 spots left)
Solar ( @-SolarFlare-RP)
Description: This cabin will (hopefully) help you to greatly improve on what you have already learned and help you with things like finding your style.
Changed starting day to June 25th. (Something came up with my theater class)
Code word: Cats rule!