~ Rules ~
1. Do not be OP. Your character must have physical and/or mental flaws. If you do not include these in the bio, you will not be accepted until you do.
2. Don't use names like Shadowedheart, Scarredeyes, Cutepaw, ect. They are not actual warrior names, and I will either change it for you or ask you to change it.
3. Your cat does not have powers. The only exception for this rule is for prophecy cats.
4. Don't ask to be in the prophecy, managers will handle that. If you do ask to be in a prophecy, then you'll have a lower chance of being in it. Also, just because you might be one of the managers friends DOES NOT mean that you have a higher chance of being in the prophecy.
5. Don't say "a beautiful (insert random pelt or eyes)" in your bio, everyone is beautiful. Also, don't say 'He/she is greatly feared, loved, etc.' in your bio. Let other peoples OCs decide how they will react to your OC, don't force them to act a certain way.
6. If you don't want to join then just ignore the invite.
7. Don't add random projects to the studios.
8. Try to be literate.
9. Don't use other people's cats without them knowing/without permission.
10. Every kit must have at least one parent in the Clan, unless a manger says you don't have to.
11. Go into a bit of detail when it comes to your backstory. Also, when it comes to family, do NOT say "dead". Say the names, how they died, and there must be at least one family member alive and known. Also, don't have your OCs whole family hate them unless there's a really good reason for them to. It gets annoying after a while. The codeword is Quiet, put it in the 'Extra' section of the bio. Don't put it anywhere else or I'll get confused.
12. Please make a bio, don't just accept the invite and not make one.
13. Everyone is allowed to have unlimited OCs as long as you can keep track of them. Each OC must be used at least once a week.
14. No more than one cat can have the same prefix.
15. This is one of the most important rules. Don't be inactive. If you're inactive for a week, you will be warned. If you don't respond to the warning in at least 5 days, your OCs will be removed. If you respond but don't RP after a couple of days, your OCs will be removed. If you're sick, on vacation, or taking a break from Scratch, please tell a manager.
16. When you've done that and have been accepted, start to roleplay! Don't just leave it at that.
17. Managers choose your suffix. If you don't like it, you can ask for a different one. Please don't request a suffix, if you do you probably won't get the suffix that you want.
~ Bio ~
¦ Prefix ¦ Reason for prefix ¦ Gender ¦ Age ¦ Rank ¦ Appearance ¦ Accessories (Optional, don't make them to crazy) ¦ Personality ¦ Kin ¦ Mate/Crush ¦ Kits ¦ Backstory ¦ Extra ¦
Sign-Ups and Rules:
News and Rumors: