You just died.
There’s no mental way around it
You. Just. Died.
And now you’re in... an office? There’s a bunch of people with horns, wings, tails, some are even semi-transparent, shuffling around. There’s the General sounds of life... Or death, in this case. Phone calls, printers, typing, the whole nine yards. Then you realize.
This office goes on and on.
There are rows of these things sitting at desks, looking bored, exhausted even. You look up. A ceiling. But you can hear more up there. You just know this place goes on forever. Then you look right in front of you. There it is. The password is Stana2. An empty desk, an empty chair, and a blank computer, eager for the work to start. You sit down. Time to be a Tax Demon.
1. No overpowered characters or Mary Sues
2. You can look at regular or as demonic as you want, just don't go too crazy
3. If your character's death would have majorly affected them physically, keep it in mind in their appearance
4. Also try to keep their sins in mind! Is there some way you can relate them to something demonic about their appearance?
6. Your character can't be a boss, sorry
Full Name // Gender // Sexuality // Age At Death // Cause Of Death // Why Are You Such A Terrible Person // Department // Personality // Appearance // Password // Relationships // Extra
-LuLu Civer <M>