Come all authors!
This is where true literature is made. Here, you can share your stories, and comment your story ideas to get constructive criticism. Also, this is where you can combine a few books!
1. NO BAD WORDS
2. If you are a curator, you should at least have ONE idea in here
3. If you are a manager, enforce the rules
4. Managers should be active
5. No copying
6. Be creative
7. Have fun!
8. Only add relevant projects. (Stories, story ideas.)
9. I have a serious case of the most severe writing block and have wound up with no ideas. PLEASE! ADD WRITING PROMPTS!
QOTM - What book character do you think that relates to you the most? Include name of the book and author
Manager Chat (? owo?)
Is dis a good idea? -TinyOwl100