Yes, this is an Undertale AU.
The SP stands for Splinter Productions in case you were wondering.
If you have a role, feel free to add projects related to the AU.
Frisk - Paul
Flowey - Bud
Toriel - Julia
Napstablook - Blee
Sans - Ren
Papyrus - Tom
Grillby - Slimey
Annoying Dog - EDB
Canine Unit - Variations on EDB
Undyne - Juniper
Monster Kid - Bajongo
Mad Dummy - Jared
Temmie - K10
Riverperson - Mystic
Alphys - Chase
Mettaton - Robodacious
Royal Guards 1 & 2 - Model_Z
Muffet - Jasmine
Asgore - Hail
Asriel - Chris (uncertain)
Chara - Virus
Amalgamate(s) - V-574
Gaster - Exodus
Snowdin Shopkeep -
Snowdin Innkeep -
Nicecream Guy - Sashimi
Gerson - Mirlif
Tem Shopkeep - K10
Catty - @Batgrlminion
Bratty - Lunar
Relations (different to those in undertale):
- Juniper is Chase's older sister
- Ren and Juniper are in a relationship
- Tom and Jasmine are best friends.
- Exodus was Ren's mentor
- Paul and Virus are long-time enemies.
Some other info:
- Paul can talk and attacks by shooting fire from his fists. He also knows about Virus's existence.
- Exodus wasn't forgotten like Gaster was, just most people simply didn't know about him.
- Exodus is the one who made the Veritas brigade (others like V-574), but when Exodus trapped himself in the void after his experiment went terribly wrong, Chase deactivated them all since they were too dangerous. V-574 somehow wasn't deactivated, and is the only antagonist in Chase's true lab, but he keeps coming back over and over until Chase deactivates him in the end.
- Exodus didn't fall into his creation like Gaster did. However, upon turning his creation on, his soul was exposed and drained, leading to him losing the ability to feel emotion. He locked himself away into the void to stop himself from harming others before he lost his mind entirely.
- Before V-574 was reanimated, he was killed in battle by Tom.
- Unlike the original Chara, who probably isn't evil, Virus is, uhh... let's just say Virus doesn't play nice... or fair... or fairly nice...
- Virus is soulless, but can (and will) create a substitute if necessary.
- Blee is not as shy as Napstablook, but he’s still an introvert.
- Chase's secret isn't a love interest. Instead, he's afraid that RBD will reveal that he secretly loves anime.