You can't be Elf royalty, it's taken.
No more Witch princesses, they're taken.
High Templar Positions are Taken
you can still be a Templar
Hundreds of years ago, there were fantasy creatures. Unicorns, Dragons, Griffons, every mystical creature. One day, by accident, the creatures discovered a portal to a different realm. A few, 4 of each species, went through the portal. They discovered a fantasy like land, perfect in every way. The creatures that went through the portal decided to stay. The others, over time, evolved into the animals we know of today. A few hundred years ago, humans also discovered the portals. About 60 brave individuals went in. Once they saw the fantasy land, they also decided to stay. They created villages, kingdoms. Over time some of them evolved too, into elves, dwarves, witches, and wizards. But there were still some humans. Now, there are 4 kingdoms.
• Keep it clean. No bad language either.
• Small powers, okay?
• There are other mystical creatures like dragons and stuff, but you can't be them. You can have a small dragon or something as a pet, though.
• No changing anything, unless it's important.
• Only royalty and the creators of this are managers.
• Stay active, especially if you are royalty!
• Have fun! :3
• No killing others without their permission
• Dwarves- short, stocky humanlike creatures who are generally skilled in mining and metalworking.
• Elves- elves are pretty much beings with magical powers and supernatural beauty, they tend to be tall.
• Wizards- beings with an interest in spells, potions, basically magic.
• Humans- You should know what humans are.
• Witches- They are female wizards other than that no difference from wizards, and live in the same kingdom.
Everyone has a small power.
There is a kingdom for each species except for humans. :P
• King/Queen- The leader of the kingdom.
• Princess/Prince- Royal children, the oldest child becomes King/Queen.
• Servant- Servant for royalty. ( Maid, Butler, Chef )
• Guards- Guards for the palace/castle.
• Farmers- Self-Explanatory.
• Shopkeepers- Self-Explanatory.
• Children- Those who cannot yet work.
• Loners- Ones who live outside the kingdoms.
• Templars- A group that basically helps the humans, like a kind of militia of some sorts.
• Prisoners- People who have been captured or committed crimes
If there's anything else here that I missed, just tell a manager and they will add it.
Gold coin = 10 sliver
Sliver coin = 10 copper
Name | Age | Gender | Species | Rank | Power | Personality | Appearance | Backstory ( Opt. ) | Crush | Bf/Gf | Husband/Wife | Family ( Opt. ) | Extra ( Opt. )
One way crush- >
Two way crush- ><
Sena + Astrid + Lydia
Otto < Sena
Astrid ☆ Sylvie
Jason = Aurora
Izami ♡ K.G
Quicksilver < Alexander
Lydia < Alexander
Nova < Sena
Connor + Arielle
Luna + Julian
Xelin < Otto
Eleanor ☆ Finnegan
Kaven >< Sena
Raven > Brian