First off, I do apologize if you didn't want to be invited! Second, please don't change the description or thumbnail! (unless you're adding to the character list or crush list)
Okay, here goes:
Welcome to U.A. High School, where future generations of heroes are made! You have been enrolled here, whether it be through recommendation or through normal enrollment, and we hope to train you to be the very best heroes you can be! And don't forget to go:
Bio: Name//Hero Name//Student or Teacher//Gender//Age (Must be high school age unless you are a teacher)//Looks//Personality//Quirk//Quirk flaw(s)//Relationships (optional)//Backstory (optional)//Theme song (optional)//Other (optional)
1. No swearing.
2. Up to 6 OCs per person (3 students, 3 teachers)
3. No bullying.
4. Keep it PG-13, people.
5. Hate the character, not the person.
6. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, powerplayers, or One For All. I'm sorry, it would just be too complicated.
7. No canon characters, I'll make a separate studio for that.
8. I also don't feel like doing villains, so none of those, sorry.
9. Follow the rules.
10. Have fun!!
11. Also, only MHA related projects, please!!
Kikyo/F/21/Quirk: Bright Eyes
Enid/F/Unknown/Quirk: Can move objects with mind
Amai Merodi/F/15/Quirk: Siren's Song
Kyōmen Hansha/M/16/Quirk: Reflecting Bond
Faria Aizawa/F/15/Quirk: Eraser
Saihana/F/17/Quirk: Swift Swimming
Lov Lucas/F/16/Quirk: Is an Ultimate
Nani Mokomoto/F/16/Quirk: Flight
Sakaura Kotobuki/F/17/Quirk: Crystals
Lei night/F/15/Quirk: Frost/ice
< or > = One way crush
+ = Two way crush
+' = Two way crush but one is taken
x = Dating