Hewwo everyone! This is The Furry Studio, invite everyone! You can be a part of it even if you aren’t a furry. Can we get this studio featured!?... Probably not! :D
(Scalies or any other subgroups within the furry fandom are also welcome and loved!)
What is a furry?
Google defines it as:
an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online. 'a growing community of furries'
a subculture interested in anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, speaking, walking on two legs, and wearing clothes.
I ( @PinksMonkey) define it as:
a person who likes animal characters that have more human anatomy (stands on 2 feet instead of 4, and looks like a human covered in fur with an animal face) or act more human (can talk, and thinks more like a human). Some of these people will use those characters as online personas (or fursonas as we call it) or dress in animal costumes (fursuits)!
@randomguyed defines it as:
person who likes an anthropomorphic character for the soul reason of them being animalistic or are just entertained/attracted to anthro designs.
@DeltaruneFan20 defines it as: somebody who likes drawing and/or dressing up as/like bipedal animals.
@Dangankinnie defines it as:
from a non-furry standpoint is Someone who dresses as draws or identifies as an anthropomorphic animal some examples are: Judy Hopps, Micky mouse or the raccoon from gardians of the galaxy
@foxfang4 defines it as:
A person who wears a outfit displaying a more joyful behavior or a excitement over anthropomorphic animals
The definition list is now closed, but you are still free to leave your own definitions in the comments.
Want to be a manager?
Sorry, but I’m no longer inviting managers, so please don’t ask. (last time I did, someone literally removed every manager, changed the name, and removed the whole description. So no, not doing that again, sorry!)
Want to curate?
Just ask! (or if you are following me you are already invited, I invite all of my followers!)
1. No swearing, we are trying to stay family-friendly here.
2. Be kind, respect everyone’s opinion, even if you disagree with it.
3. Nothing sexual (you know what I mean), none of it.
4. Stay within the Scratch guidelines, if it’s against those rules, it’s against these rules.
5. RP… IS ALLOWED, and actually I’d love to rp if anyone’s interested. (Just do not break rule 3)
6. We are all friends here, lonely? Just tell us, I check in from time-to-time so I will see it and be able to talk to you.
7. We all help each other! Someone’s having a bad day, help cheer em up with UwU and *boop*, *nuzzles*, ect.
8. Support everyone, like rules 6 and 7 we need to be there for each other, we’re a big floofy family, let’s act like it! Listen to each other, be kind, be helpful, and more.
9. No bullying, this will not be tolerated, if I see anyone bullying anyone, you WILL BE REMOVED
10. Don’t add non-related projects. If it has nothing to do with furries, it doesn’t belong here. (But always consult with me before removing anything)
Have a great day! UwU
- @PinksMonkey (Goosie)
Other good furry studios:
Studio of Person Friends! -
Stop The Furry Hate!!! PlEaSe -
Furry fandom -
Underrated Furry Artists Welcome!!! -
Anti-Anti Furry Studio -
Furries Furever!!! -
Furries Club! -
You want a fursuit? -
❤️FURRY LOVE❤️ -
Club Furry -
Furry Pride Studio -
The Furriest Friends -
Furry peeps -
Smol Furry Community ^﹏^ -
Furry studio!! (◉ω◉) 'ㅅ' ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ •̀.̫•́✧ ^오^ -
Furries Fur Life -
Furry Studio! :D -
THE FURRY STUDIO -