(New Thumbnail Soon)
Hello and welcome to the
Support Studio, where we
Here, you can ask for support, or
give support to someone who
☮︎ This is a BULLY FREE zone ☮︎
☺︎ SAFE SPACE ☺︎
Welcome everyone! Please read the rules below and don't forget to make someone's day a little bit
Please alert me to any spelling,
grammar or format errors, but
please keep in mind that this has been created on mobile, so it
may look different depending on
how you view it ♡
@I-love-yoshi is amazing!
Please read and abide by all the.
rules. This is to keep this studio
a friendly and safe space for all
1. Please obey the Scratch Community Guidelines! Things such as swearing, bullying, sharing personal information (Phone number, etc.) or anything similar will not be tolerated here or anywhere else on Scratch.
2. This is a safe place, where you can talk about anything that is bothering you. No matter how big or small the problem is ♡
3. Again, bullying of any forms will not be accept in this studio. That includes cyber bullying, racism, name calling, gender discrimination, homophobia, religion-based bullying and any other forms of discrimination/bullying
4. Feel free to talk about anything appropriate in here to do with mental health, support, disorders, etc.
5. Please have fun and support each other!
If you would like to talk, just
comment the form below and
we'll help you through it.
What is the main problem? (Bullying, stress, etc.) // Any preferences on who to talk to? // Would you like a private conversation? If so, where? (Continue reading to learn more)
HUG BUDDY FORM
Sign up or request for a buddy? (You must be signed up prior to request) // Any reason? (Optional - this may help us pair buddies) // Any preferences?
Private Conversation: If a private conversation is requested, we will do our best to match you up with someone that is online at the time of request or as soon as possible. After the conversation, both the conversation thread and form will be terminated unless otherwise stated from the form-giver.
Hug Buddy: Hug Buddies are matched by curators unless preferences are given. Their job is to make their buddy feel happy and loved, even if they aren't going through a rough patch. Like a mental hug!
Thank you for reading down to here! Have a great day ^.^
If you're reading this, head over to @I-love-yoshi's profile and give her a big old hug!