This is the Potatoes of Da Galaxy manager interviews studio.
- Only managers and leaders ask the questions! *ahem* codeword 2 is "hi"
- You must already be a curator of PODG!
- You must have been in PODG for at least 5 days in order to have an interview. (This may change.)
- You CAN use abbreviations (Idk, lol, tbh, btw, Ikr, b/c, ty, yw, np, etc.), but be kind, respectful, and responsible when answering the questions, and generally, as always.
- Never, ever lie...ALWAYS be honest!
- Just ask kindly, respectfully, and with proper grammar, to be interviewed...no fancy forms or anything!
- You get 3 tries, this MAY change.
- Try not to look at others' interviews...I know, I know, it can be really tempting :P
- If you get accepted to be manager, please be aware that you won't become a manager for THIS studio, just the main and banking ones! *cough* codeword 1 is "life"
- If you don't get accepted, please don't get upset. We have our reasons. However, please bear in mind that you have 2 more chances. Note that you have to wait 2 weeks to take another interview. Perhaps you could improve
- Have fun, and follow ALL these directions, thanks!
If you have finished an interview, please contact me (14150728rpic) or another leader on my/their profile. Please note that only leaders can discuss and decide about promotions, however, managers are allowed to give a short opinion on them (and managers can conduct interviews)!
FONT - LingoJam Cool Text Fonts
THUMBNAIL - Google
1. How long have you been in PODG?
2. How active out of 10 would you be? (10 being the highest)
3. Have you broken any rules of this mall sim and/or others? Please answer for both ways!
4. How good is your grammar? (I don't really feel a need to ask this, but it might come in handy!)
5. What would you do to make PODG a better place?
6. What manager experience do you have in other mall sims?
7. How will you contribute to PODG as a manager?
8. As a manager, what will you do if an issue, such as art theft, occurs?
9. Do you promise to abide all the rules, think and act no more than a manager, and not do unfair and dishonest stuff? In accepting this, you're also promising that we can trust you whatsoever! ^^
10. What are codewords 1 & 2?
*I will make a project with your results in it. Leaders/managers, tell them to look there.