Ok, so this is now a studio for Super Mario Maker 2 ANALYSIS.
If you want a GOOD analysis, watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vk4JsniVSA
Anything I missed? Make sure to tell me!
Check out the main studio here!
~New Things~ (trailer)
1. There is no ground split in between the starting platform and the other placed ground.
2. There is a whole new interface:
a. There is a button to switch between SFX and Coures elements.
b.There is a search button to open up the element wheels.
C. The new way to select items is from the item wheel, making it easier to use without a touch screen.
d.a button that kind of looks like a ship.
e. A camera button, probably for auto-scroll, and feather next to it. Probably for the speed of it.
f. A new goal button, probably to switch between collecting a certain amount of coins, the other being a goal pole.
g. A button that probably toggles multiplayer. (I'll explain later)
3. There are slopes! Steep, and slight.
4. There is a icon in the bottom-right, probably indicating sub world stuff.
5. There is a new "View mode" the you activate by clicking in the Left Stick. You use it to zoom out, letting you see more of your level at one time.
6. There are vertical levels! (Possibly leading to a Super Mario Bros 2 theme.)
7. There is a new element, it seems to be a cloud thing that moves side to side, blowing air upwards the mario can float on/up. They also seem to stay on the platform there are placed on, similar to Red Koopas.
8. New tileset: Desert!
9. There are now "big" moving platforms!
10. The mad sun is back, on the attack! Look out!
11. New tileset: Ice!
12. Snake blocks/platforms that you can draw the path of!
13. New tileset: Jungle!
14. Rising water!
15. On/Off switchs, that control (16) On/Off blocks!
17. You can customize the way auto-scroll moves!!
18. New Theme: Super Mario 3D (2D) World!!!
19. If you tap a baddie, there is a little menu where you can choose to make it normal, big, fire, winged, or with a parachute! (NOTE: These options are for Piranha Plant. Others may vary.)
20. New piranha plant the stays in place and kind of jumps at you.
21. Rock blocks!
22. Purple weird stone purple block thing blocks!
23. Risable Trees that you can put items in!
24. Now, the amount of assets very between each theme.
25. What's SM3DW without Cat Power? It's a' Cat Suit time!
26. Multiple new 3D world baddies such as the new Long moving purple piranha plants, that you can control the path of!
27. The blocks that you hit and then more clocks come out of it in a certain direction.
28. Glass pipes from SM3DW!
29. Banzai bills!
30. Banzai bills that come out from the back!
31. New tileset: Night!
32. Wobbley platforms!
33. coins worth 10 coins!
34. Red pipes!
35. Parachutes on baddies!
36. Yoshi yoshi! (Red yoshi!)
37. The big fish that chases you. Porkepuffer I think?
38. Boom boom boiz!
39. Climb-able mesh blocks!
40. Fire Bros too!
41. Bouncy mushroom platforms baby!
BTW, there is probably some sort of multiplayer. Here's why.
1. There is a button on the interface that has a Mario colored person, and a Luigi colored person on it.
2. Luigi has his builder outfit on!
3. in the promotional image, it shows Toadette (catsuit) and Toad (builder outfit) on it.
New Things in the promotional art:
1.Toad's got his builder outfit on, and Toadette is "MEOW"ing it up! Are we getting 4-Player some how?
2.What's that Koopa doing driving in that weird car?!
4. A fire piranha plant?
5. Breakable boxes!
6. Well there's a Cat Bullet Bill.........