(I intend to keep this one going)
RippleClan was once a proud, prosperous Clan, making their home in the woodland beside a large lake.
The Clan was large, only a fool would attack them. But sometimes, their numbers were their downfall. It was hard to find enough food for them all, and they were constantly increasing their territory's range in order to get enough to eat.
Patrolling the borders was becoming harder and harder, feeding the Clan even tougher.
And then, the lake flooded, and those problems were washed away. Most of the prey drowned, and half of the Clan died with them. Their scent markers were washed away, newcomers from all over swarmed to get at their territory.
Times were desperate, and all of the Clan had to work overtime to protect and feed the Clan, the territory shrinking every day.
The cats turned from their normal prey of mice, voles and birds, and turned to the lake to fish. They hadn't thought to hunt in the lake until then, and now it was their main food source.
Things seem to be getting better, but with the rising threat of the surrounding loners.. Are they really?
1. The Deputy will be promoted to manager, and they will share the task of assigning patrols with the Leader once we have enough cats. (Choosing cats, and writing the chosen cats names in the schedule further down, then alerting the owners.)
2. Most of the kits and elders drowned in the flood, so there would be few kits. As kittens can eat solid food exclusively at 8-10 weeks, any kits that age or older wouldn't need to depend on their mother, but preferably they'd have a mother figure anyway.
3. Some blood and violence is fine, just not too graphic.
4. You don't have to ask permission to harm another cat unless it would cause long lasting damage, like scars or blindness. Always ask permission before killing another cat.
5. Managers can accept bios.
6. Don't be over powered.
7. No swearing, things like "fox-dung" and "Darn it!" Are fine though.
Territory: Small territory near the edge of a flooded woodland, near a large lake. The camp, located on small hills close to the lake, is split apart by the flood, some dens in one dry patch that was high enough to avoid flooding and some dens in another dry patch.
Diet: Primarily fish from the lake, but they will eat mice, voles, and various birds of they find them.
Common Traits: Streamlined build, good swimmers and climbers, alert.
Name | Gender | Rank | Age | Personality | Appearance | Backstory* | Crush* | Mate* | Kits* | Kin* | Extra.*
Things with "*" at the end are optional.
Leader: Ouzelstar (S) @Noctis_The_Fox
Medicine Cat Apprentices(0/2):
Elfpaw (T) @Noctis_The_Fox
Charlie (T) @Noctis_The_Fox
Relationships Chart [> = One way crush. >< = Two way crush. <3 = Mates. <|3 = Former mates. *Name* and *Name* ₱ *Name* = Parents and Kit/Kits.]