Disclaimer: This is not connected to TFCRP in anyway, but I will be borrowing some of their rules. Additionally this is based on a fan-fiction which will remain unnamed because I have not read the whole thing and cannot guarantee it is Scratch friendly. Okay, now that's over with, lets go.
Welcome to ThornClan, we are not a soft clan of kittypets, but a harden, everlasting Clan. We have our own set of rules that let us survive the harsh conditions we live in. Our camp is in a sparse forest, close to twolegs and dangerous city cats. We hold out honer to a high standard and keep the warrior code at heart. We also don't do 'mates' here. Once you are 14 moons old you will be assigned at partnered of the opposite gender. She-cats are expected to give the clan at-least one litter of kits. The way of life we have is different, but it keeps us strong.
- Start with 2 Cats per person, The first cat may start at any age.
- Star members of the RP may have as many characters as they can keep active. (There will be a '★'by your characters' name if you qualify.)
-You may get star status by being an active member.
- You may not be partnered with your own character
- You may not mentor one of your own characters
- Any character after your first must start as a kit and have a mother (No adopted kits allowed) or they must start as a loner
-Your second character should be the opposite gender of your first character (Exceptions apply)
- Hate the cat not the Scratcher
- If you do not roleplay withen 3 days of signed up, your cat will be deleted.
- If you do not roleplay for two weeks, your cat will be deleted
- No all knowing or perfect characters
- Crushes are allowed, but the leader will pick your partner. Don’t complain.
-Depending on the she-cat to tom ratio it is possible for a tom to be paired with two she-cats
-Queens are pregnant for 2 moons (one week).
- Queens may have up to 4 kits max. If a kit is not claimed by a roleplayer then it will be stillborn or die after birth.
-The leader reserves the right to alter a cat's name at any age.
-Roleplaying must be PG
- 1 human week = 2 moons
-Kits (0 to 6 moons)
-Apprentices (6 to 12 moons)
-Warriors (12 to 90 moons)
-Kit-able (14 to 70 moons)
-Ages update every Wednesday and Saturday by one moon.
- This roleplay is not recommended for first time warriors roleplayers
- Codeword is RIP Fleetshard
Prefix* // Age (In Moons)// Gender// Rank// Physical Description// Personality // Relationships// Other// Codeword//
* - A manager will chose your suffix.
Character List 1: Leader - Warriors
Character List 2: Apprentices - StarClan
*Falcongale and Eaglebite had kits.
*Snake had Owltalon's kits.
*Shard had Martinfeather's kits! FBL O-O
*Shadowpaw took a life from Wingstar