(Sorry if you don't like getting studio invites!)
You look behind you, watching as the last glimpse of Earth you'll ever see falls away. You know it's for the best, but you still feel a twinge of nostalgia as you lie down in your sleeping pod and close your eyes.
The light blinds you as you wake up for the first time in 200 years. "Welcome, Colonizers!" a voice booms over the loudspeaker. "We have reached Pallavia." You get up on unsteady legs and stumble to the window, your eyes widening as you take in your new home for the first time. It's a swirl of colors, from deep scarlet, to milky indigo, to a lush green. Mountains rise up on the horizon where the sun is setting. You can see the other two moons in the distance, along with the giant planet they're orbiting. You feel the ship carrying you and the other hundred Colonizers rumble as it touches down in a small clearing. You smile, knowing that this moment is the start of a new life.
Five Years Later: After years of not leaving the village, the Commanders finally let the first group of Adventurers set out on a journey to explore the rest of Pallavia. After a few weeks, they return, breathless. When asked what happened, one gasps, "There... there's other life. Intelligent life." The Commanders' eyes widen as the Adventurer's words hit them. They look at each other, all knowing that this will change everything.
> After five years of living on Pallavia, people have started to be sorted into different classes. You can be:
- A Commander. There are up to five Commanders at any time. They're the ones that are in charge, give orders, and keep order in the village.
- A Soldier. Soldiers learn to hide, fight, hunt, live in the wild with no other provisions, etc. Their job is to protect the Colony at all costs. They also do border patrols, make sure nobody is sick, are healers, make new weapons, build new buildings and houses, and do just about everything they can to help the other Colonists. They must listen and be incredibly loyal to the Commanders.
- An Adventurer. Adventurers live to explore. Their job is to find new things, go out into the world and discover whatever they can, and make new inventions. They're respected in the way that people want to be like them, but aren't necessarily honored. They can easily survive in the wild and are generally amazing at agility, camouflage, hunting, etc.
- A trainee. Trainees are learning to become any of the above.
- A Worker. These are just the average person. They might be farmers, have a shop, etc.
Are you one of the aliens?
You're a Tokinotoan (To-kē-no-SHOW-an). You're from the first of the six tribes living on the moon you call Tokinotoa (To-kē-no-SHOW-a). Your tribe is called Tal'Ak.
Strange creatures walk towards you. They have two arms and two legs like you, but their skin is a strange color and they have small beady eyes. Their hair is all different colors, mostly resembling dirt, and made of weird, thin strands. They yell a jumble of animal-like noises to each other, then run in an inefficient fashion back the way they came. You glance at the others in your tribe in fear and wonder. Who are these creatures and where did they come from?
> The leader. There's only one leader, who is in charge of the tribe.
> A Seer. There are only five, and they're believed to have a special power like seeing glimpses of the future or making things grow. Each one has a different power.
> A healer. Healers study herbs, plants, and animals. They have learned the art of healing since they could walk and talk and are incredibly skilled at it. Their life's work is to help people in need.
> A hunter. Hunters fight, look after the tribe, and hunt and gather food. They are an ordinary member of Tal'Ak.
Bio: Name | Gender | Sexuality | Age | Personality | Looks | Class/Job | Beliefs/Goals? | Crush? | Family? | Other (If you're a trainee, write what you're training to become here) | Codeword
> You must be accepted by @ratsarecute before you can start roleplaying
> Please don't make your character OP.
> If you are not a Seer, please don't give your OCs any powers.
> First come first serve for roles with limited people.
> No swearing or anything inappropriate.
> Codeword is the name of your favorite book
> No killing other people's characters without their permission.
> You can make no more than 5 characters.
> Please don't have two of your OCs fall in love with each other.
> Hate the OC, not the Scratcher
List of Characters and Relationships: