Welcome to The Clan of Water's Gleam! We will allow anything that could in any way relate to our clan!
Clan rules and warrior code at the bottom. (Sorry if it's messy.)
Prophecies: (up to 5 at a time allowed.)
1. When the Sun rises, the Moon must fall. When the Moon rises, the Sun must set. *Predicted by Sunheart.
Leader: Fangstar, male, mate of Coontail (Moon_Feather)
Deputy: Coontail, female (Moon_Feather)
Medicine cat: Sunheart, female, heals all wounds. (crowy)
Blackpelt: male, destined to rule clan
Honeysun: female, Blackpelt's mate (pinkface12)
Berrythorn: female, shapshifter (jellyjam456)
Rainfur: Female, magic cat
Flashclaw: Male, Can resist more injuries than any other cat (also likes Breezefur)
Roseflower: female, telekinesis (vrea100)
Breezefur: female, fastest cat alive
Moonfeather: female, winged. (Moon_Feather)
Snowice: male, power of winter
Mouseleap: female, mind-reader
Skystorm: male, strongest cat alive (reserved)
Natureheart: a cat that can make plants grow yearlong, Beautiful she-cat, also good friends with Roseflower
Dewdrop: female queen (reserved)
Cheetahkit: male, Breezefur's kit, one of the fastest cats alive
1. We will respect our fellow scratchers.
2. We will use common sense.
3. We will NOT be mean in any form or way whatsoever.
4. We will keep a safe environment for younger users by using little to no blood and gore.
The Warrior Code Is As Follows:
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day
you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens,
and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16. Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.
18. Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.
19. The safety of the Clan is more important than the safety of one cat.
20. Clans must not unite together to drive out another Clan.
21. Clans must not force another Clan to share territory.
22. Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are on a mission all four Clans agree on.
Medicine Cat Code:
23. A medicine cat cannot take on a mate.
24. A medicine cat cannot have kits.
25. A medicine cat will never let personal feelings in the way of his or her duties.
26. Medicine cats are outside Clan rivalries.
27. A medicine cat may have been trained as a warrior before a medicine cat, but a medicine cat cannot become a normal warrior.
28. Medicine cats are outside Clan rivalries, but they still must learn basic fighting moves.
29. A medicine cat must be able to interpret signs from StarClan.
30. Medicine cats cannot reject an injured cat.
31. A medicine cat must do everything in his or her power to save a sick or injured cat.
32. A medicine cat will give his or her life to save a cat.
33. A medicine cat may only retire when their apprentice is ready to take their place.
34. A medicine cat shares dreams with only StarClan.
35. A medicine cat may only discuss dreams, prophecies, etc. with their leader or other medicine cats at the monthly meeting; dreams of an otherwise prophetic nature should not be disclosed to any outside parties, or any other cats in the Clan.