welcome! you are signing up for the rainy day café, found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5925033/
please read everything before signing up!
- don't be disrespectful to anyone or anything
- don't add a shop unless you are a member of the rainy day café and that shop sells things that are worth raindrops (the currency)
- no spamming
- no roleplaying
- no complaining/whining/guilt tripping/etc.
- do not sign up in the maiOh, im sorry about thatn studio or chat in this one
- don't accept bios unless you are a manager
- no looking for loopholes in the rules
- no selling small items that people put in their shops, only art like fullbodies, icons, etc.
- opt but preferred: make a specific shop for the studio, -codeword 2: the rain-hide it well!- but it MUST be simple, no big shelves or anything- preferably just buttons you click
- don't go into the negatives or you will have to pay back the amount you went past 0 plus some, and it will be divided among the managers.
form to sign up:
ll username ll codeword 2 ll activity rate (how many days a week) ll store name (this can change) ll codeword 1 ll whether you want to be a manager or not (read below and if you want to, go to the interviewing studio)
if you want to be a manager, you get payed 5-10 raindrops a week, or none if you aren't accepting bios or deleting curators that ARE NOT members of the rainy day cafe. you MUST complete transactions, delete curators that aren't members here, and accept/decline bios by giving them a quick intro, asking what the top two important rules they think are and why, and if it is good enough, then accept them and add them to the banking studio. (everyone starts out with 100 raindrops). you must have been a member for at least a week. go here to get interviewed! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5926578/
that's all! thanks!
this place is inspired by PoP: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4127027/
c0deword uno: cafe (hide it well, please!!)