Since all of the projects have been added into the studio, the voting can start. The deadline for votes is October 31st. You aren’t allowed to vote multiple times, nor are you allowed to vote for a tribe twice. The votes will be counted once voting is complete.
VOTING IS COMPLETE. I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO NOW.
A long time ago, Seawings populated the entire ocean. Then, something killed them off. This strange, evil force pushed the Seawings to where they are today, in the Seawing Kingdom. Now, that same evil force is returning. Dragons that never venture outside the water, predators from the deepest part of the ocean, are starting to surface. Known as Trenchwings, these terrifying dragons seek to be the masters of the ocean. Though this may seem to only affect Seawings, the Trenchwings are finding ways to come to the surface. No one is safe.
(For old news, ask @MagikarpT!)
Name // Age // Gender // Tribe // Looks // Build(s) (skinny, muscular, sleek, sturdy, lengthy, tall, short, etc)// Personality // Likes & Dislikes (opt) // Role // Abilities // Family //Dragonets? // Mate? // Crush? //Quote (opt) // Backstory (opt) // Other?
Trenchwings have black scales with small bioluminescent scales, similar to Seawings, that glow red in the darkness. They’re very good swimmers, and live in the deepest parts of the ocean. Trenchwings are apex predators, with very sharp claws, long, semi-transparent teeth, and great eyesight. They know Aquatic. Unfortunately, they struggle to breathe above water, and are slow and lethargic when on land. They are also very poor flyers.
(Inspired by @ninjascratch06‘s Deepwings)
1. You may have 17 characters, but only 5 special characters
2. No OP characters, all your characters must have at least one flaw, mental or physical.
3. No bullying, swearing, or any mature content. Blood is okay, but please keep it at a minimum.
4. You MUST of read any Wings of Fire book, even if it's a Graphic Novel or an E-Book, or at least know what it’s about.
5. You cannot kill another character without the owner's permission.
6. You may not control another person's character without their permission, even if you have an animus
7. No advertising, chainmail, or irrelevant comments please
8. Only managers may accept bio's. If you need a bio to be accepted, please ask one of us!
9. Please actually READ the story! Please make sure to check what's taken and what isn't too!
10. TrenchWing hybrids are allowed, but they are seen as outcasts, and are often mistreated and despised. Especially Trench/SeaWings.
11. Have fun!
1. I, @MagikarpT, am the one that says who wins, and that is final. I’ll use a generation method to find which side wins, giving each side advantages and disadvantages appropriate to the situation.
2. Please, PLEASE don’t just make your entire army OP. Just don’t. We don’t like OP armies.
3. Remember, Trenchwings will win a lot because of their ferocity, and their large numbers.
4. Have fun!
In case you’re curious, the Hivewings are still injected with the mind control serum. The queen doesn’t use it often, though, as it is considered inhumane, except for when there is an insane Animus or a wanted crimi