Welcome to the official studio for The Scratch Games! This is a multi-round competition where Scratchers will compete with their chosen talent through 5 themed rounds for the ultimate win!
READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
This round can have an unlimited number of entries. Anyone who wishes to participate in the contest can join with a chosen talent. Only people with 2 or more judge votes will advance. Round theme: Free theme
Due date: December 31st, 2019
People who were chosen to make it through the auditions round will compete and some will be eliminated. Contestants with 2 or more judge votes will advance. Round theme: Undecided
Due date: Undecided
-The chosen contestants from Round 1 move on, and again, some will be eliminated by the judges. 8 people will be selected for the semifinals. Round theme: Undecided
Due date: Undecided
The contestants who passed Round 2 will move on. We will select 4 people to move on to the semifinals.
The contestants from the quarterfinals will be competing for a spot in the finals. Only 2 people will pass the semifinals.
Only the best of the competitors will remain, and since this is the final round, only one person will win, decided by the judges. Round theme: Undecided
1. No copying other Scratchers' work, or you will be disqualified from the competition! (If you use an idea of theirs, please give credit)
2. You may use music from the internet in a game or animation, or art from the internet in your entry, but don't make it your entire entry. Give credit for anything you use.
3. Do not ask for a round's due date to be extended. Managing your time to get your entry done isn't something I will worry about.
4. Only judges get to be manager of the studio, and do not ask if you can be a judge.
5. Don't ask if your entry can go through, it doesn't work that way.
THERE ARE ENTRY AND INFO PROJECTS ON @rosebud87's ACCOUUNT. REMIX "AUDITIONS: SCRATCH GAMES" FOR YOUR ENTRY AND GO TO "SCRATCH GAMES" FOR MORE INFORMATION.