After the War of Time, the Sapients, also known as the Wise Ones, decided to lock away all the criminals of the world. They created a living prison, called Incarceron. This prison was supposed to be a paradise, meant to rehabilitate all that lived there.
Incarceron is a vast, encompassing prison. Instead of steel bars and cell blocks, however, Incarceron is a world in itself; it is a metal world where nothing is created nor wasted, where stars and sky are near forgotten fairy tales, where all live in a cutthroat world, fighting for food and survival. Even more than that, Incarceron is alive – it observes everything that goes on within its walls, it’s red seeing eye omnipresent to the mortals within. Incarceron is all they have ever known – although there is a myth about one man, a prophet named Sapphique, that was the only one able to escape to the mysterious outside.
The only known way of escape is teleporting using one of the few keys hidden around the prison or by finding one of Sapphique's hidden artifacts.
Meanwhile, on the Outside of the prison, King Endor made a proclamation. He declared everything would be turned back to the past, towards the medieval era. He hoped that the loss of the technology would result in less wars and more peace. Of course, this did not turn out as planned. The rich secretly used technology to improve their lives, leaving the poor to live their lives in poverty and despair.
Several Sapients and citizens of the Outside entered Incarceron when it was first created. They did this so that they might lead the prisoners to be better, kinder... They failed. Now, they're descendents live among the prisoners, with no memory of the outside.
*Need more people to join as a citizen of the kingdom*
100 Years have passed since King Endor locked up Incarceron and made his decree.
*There are spots available as a Winglord, limited*
*Looking for one or two more people to help out as managers. Contact me if you want to apply for the job*
1. No OP Ocs please.
2. Keys can only be found in certain RPs with me @QueenDragon1396538
3. Being mean is ok if you are a prisoner. The people in the Outside are expected to have respect towards any person with a higher authority. ex: The King or Queen
4. Death is common in this world. If your character dies, you may make another. They CAN NOT come back to life
5. MAX Ocs per person is 2 unless you are a manager
6. It is set in the medieval era, so weapons are bows, swords, daggers, poison, etc. If you are rich, guns are available, but only rarely.
7. Ask me if you want to be the King or Queen
8. Ask the person that owns the character if you wish to be their son or daughter. If you want to be the princess or prince, you also need to ask me.
9. There are no rules in Incarceron. You can kill, steal, backstab, whatever you want. You can attempt to rise up in the ranks, but everyone starts out as a Scum, unless I say so.
10. Halfmen are allowed, strange half human half animal creatures.
11. Sometimes, prisoners are born of flesh and other materials, such as metal, depending on the wing they live in.
12. If you kill a Winglord and take their place, let me or another manager know by sending a link of that rp.
13. There is some magic in this world, but it is very limited.
King and Queen: The highest authority in the Outside. Last name is Haavarna
Royal Family: Prince, Princess, etc.
Sapient: Scholar, Inventor, high authority. Last name is changed to Sapien.
Warden: In charge of the prison, owns the only key in the Outside that allows entry and exit to the prison. Ask if you wish to be the family of the Warden
Rich Family: The current rich families that are available are: The Darmalts, The Watercreeks, The Silvertons, The Poisals, The Dunders, Codeword is Haavarna
Knights: Warriors that often serve the royal family, another rich family, or are hired as mercenaries or guard the prison.
Servant: Serves the royal family or one of the other rich families.
Prisoner: In Incarceron, there are several ranks. ^Winglord: Tyrants that control part of Incarceron. ^Civicry: The only prisoners that are doing ok-ish. ^Scum: The thiefs, murderers, and the poor.
^Wanderer: Those that have no specific role, often entertainers or minor magicians. They travel throughout the lands, doing as they please.
Full Name // Age // Gender // Personality // Role // Backstory // Looks // Which wing do they live in?(Only applies to prisoners.Check out the More Info studio) // Extra