Here's my opinion on stuff:
- Smoky was adorable as always. I love her new look.
-RAINBOW QUARTZ IS GREAT!! I like the design and kinda masculine voice. Best of the fusions
- Sunstone was... cringy. I don't like her design, she was just cringy, but I liked her voice. Her head looked like the sun from Ok K.O.
- Obsidian was cool! When I saw her weapon at the beginning, I thought it looked lame, but then the sword blade came out!!! ☆o☆ She's like a diamond / kaiju
- Garnet looks great, but her visor is weird. I want to see what Ruby and Sapphire look like now.
- I feel like Pearl's new design doesn't fit her personality. I mean, yeah, it does look good, but it seems too casual. Although I guess she has changed...
- Let's be honest, Amethyst is one of the best. I mean, sure, it's not too far off from her second look, but it still looks great.
- Peridot's adorable! I like her new Sugilite-style visor.
- Lapis is quite possibly one of the best new designs! It makes me think of a martial artist for some reason. I just don't get how she can have a pink ribbon. I assumed gems had kind of a color scheme.
- I'm so glad that they're back! I love them! I hope they stay with the Crystal Gems. Also, Captain Lars is great!!!
LARS AND SADIE-
- I can't be the only one to say this: I was shipping them so much when they were talking after he walked off the ship. I didn't really like Larsadie all that much before Pink Lars, but now I do.
- I didn't understand what made White Diamond an off-color until my sister explained it. Just because she's kind of pink? Ok...
- I liked that part where Steven's human and gem parts were separated, then came back together. When they were laughing together, I got Ruby and Sapphire vibes
- I love that they reformed Pink Pearl! But we didn't find out why her eye is cracked...
- We just met White Diamond, and now she's being reformed? I'm not saying it's THAT bad, I just feel like it would be more effective if they introduced her earlier
- I loved all the songs, but I feel like
Sadie's whole horror vibe doesn't fit her "Let Me Drive My Van Into Your Heart" cover
That's all I can think of right now! You can tell me what your thoughts were in the comments