Welcome to out of control, a warriors RP! Why is it called Out of Control, you ask? Read the rules to see why.
1. You may own up to 5 LIVING cats at a time.
2. Don't get too attached to any of your cats, because unlike other warriors RPs, you can actually kill another person's character without their permission. You may also kill off your own cats. You cannot kill somebody else's cat if that cat is involved in a prophecy that hasn't been finished yet or if that cat has existed in this RP for less than one week.
3. If somebody kills your cat you CAN bring your cat back to life or reincarnate them, however you can only do this to one cat. If a cat is brought back to life or reincarnated, they cannot be killed again by anybody except for the person who owns the cat.
4. You may not have two of your own cats mate, because then that means you control their entire relationship. All couples must consist of two cats owned by two different people.
5. You do not have to ask to have a crush on somebody's cat, but you do have to ask to have them to be mates. This is supposed to be a more realistic RP. In the real warriors series, cats don't get permission before killing somebody, however they do still ask if another cat wants to be mates.
6. As for kits, you can only have up to two, and either each kit is played the person who owns each parent, or a completley different person plays as them.
7. Leaders are very special! If you own a leader the leader can exile any cat from their Clan for any reason, give orders to any cat in their Clan, (If the cat they give orders to decides not to follow the orders, the leader can give them a punishment) punish cats for no reason, you name it! But if a leader does bad things for no reason, their clanmates probably won't like them...
8. Because owning a leader is so special, if you own a living leader you may not own a living med.cat or deputy.
9. Up to four out of your five cats can be in the same clan, but not all five of your living cats can be in the same Clan.
10. StarClan cats can give prophecies or signs, as long as there isn't a current prophecy already. You also must choose a cat to give the prophecy to in a dream, or which cat to show the sign to.
10: These Clans are OUT OF CONTROL! Make there be as much drama as possible! Evil cats? Yes! Half-Clan relationships/crushes? Yes!
Forbidden friendships/forbidden enemies? Yes! Cats with secrets? Yes! Kidnapping kits from other Clans? Yes! Anything that involves drama but doesn't break the rules? Yes! If you want to do something but you're not sure whether you're allowed to do it or not, just ask me!
Name/Gender/Rank/Clan/Looks/Personality/Crush/Mate/Kits/Other Kin if you want/If leader how many lives they have left/If StarClan cat how they died
Nothing yet. If you own a StarClan cat feel free to ask if you can send a sign or prophecy!
1. SeaClan is the only Clan without a leader! Grab your chance before it's gone!
2. Emberflight has two kits, Ravenkit, the she-kit, and Blizzardkit, the tom. Anybody can be them, just make a bio. Ravenkit is black and Blizzardkit is white.
Here we go!
(lives in a forest, camp is in a clearing)
Med. cat app:
(lives in a desert, camp is, well, in that desert)
Med. cat: Silversong
Med. cat app:
(lives on a beach, fishes by the ocean but also eats birds and crabs from the beach, camp is a rock face with caves dug into it)
Med. cat app:
(Lives on a moor, camp is in a large hole)
Med. cat app:
Blizzardfall (former deputy of SeaClan)
Leader Live Tracker:
X = Mates
FX = Former mates
< = one way crush
<> = two way crush
# = Mother or father of a cats kits, but they are not mates
*X = forbidden mates
*FX =forbidden former mates
*< = forbidden one way crush
*<> forbidden two way crush
:) = friends
:D = best friends
*:D = forbidden best friends from different Clans
>:( = enemies from different Clans
*>:( = forbidden enemies from the same Clan
Emberflight X Blizzardfall
Icestrike :D Emberflight
Sandypaw ^ Moonstar