This studio is just about art. There is just a few things you need comment before making your gallery.
1. Your username
2. A link to a piece of your artwork (Please have it ONLY be art, animation, or code.)
3. Codeword 1 (favorite art material ( pencil, pen, paintbrush etc)
4. Codeword 2 (favorite piece of art)
5. How many times you're on scratch a month
After you've submitted these 4 things, you can start creating your gallery, or post one that you already made. Galleries can have many things besides art. I won't tell you what to put in your gallery, because a gallery (in my opinion) is a way to show what you and others can do. Well now on to how a gallery works. There are two mane things you can do so your shop is a success:
1. Get art: here's how it works. If you see some art you like, ask the owner what to do to get that item. The owner will then pick one of the two: Gold (you'll learn more about that later) or trade. Gold is the currency that some shops may use. Trading is... well trading. When you trade, you get a piece of art/information/etc from the other person, and they get a piece of yours. The shop owner also has to tell the person the rules of owning their art (like: "You can not claim this as your own""You have to credit me" things like that.). Owners can put this in their shop to so they don't have to say it over and over again.
And the second thing to do is
2. Advertising: now this isn't a screen showing your shop in someone else's shop. This is when you ask a shop owner to take one of your pieces of art/info/etc then credit you and tell people to come to your shop.
Now to talk about gold:
Like I told you before gold is a currency anyone (in this studio) can use. You start with 100 gold, but don't have to use it at all. when ever you buy some thing you have to alert a manager. (you have to do that with trading too)
You can be a manager! There are just a few things you need-
-to be able to keep track of the shops.
-to tell people there shop number
-keep track of trades and sales.
-to be able to take place of head manager
All you have to do is take a simple interview! First one to take it get's to be second in command!
OF THE WEEK
Manager of the week: Holycoding
Artist (any owner of a shop) of the week:
Shop of the week