Icons by @elizaphant!
Do you wish a place where you can have a fulfilling life? People caring for you, and you for them? A realistic place where you have your own role in the tribe's needs?
•READ ALL THE RULES, THE LAWS AND RANKS! THIS IS A COMPLEX RP, SO YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO JOIN UNLESS YOU HAVE A CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON.
• Here's the laws and map: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5792854/
• Sunset: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5792890/
• Sunrise: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5792947/
• Starlight: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5792962/
• IF YOU'RE A MANAGER, PLEASE INVITE PEOPLE!
• DON'T FORGET THE NAMING RULES BELOW.
• Full names contain a weird name (Tymner), a nature name (Rye) and a family name. (Family one not 100% necessary tho)
• No superpowers, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus, no unrealistic colors, no modern accessories/clothing etc. This takes place before the 1000s
• You can only have 1 character at a time.
• Try to be active!
• The skill number should be equal to the weaknesses'.
• You can ONLY have other family members if they're roleplayed by other person (and that person has a bio for them)!
• The world is divided in hordes. A horde has around 30 members.
• The hordes are Sunrise, Sunset, Starlight.
•Only Sunset and Starlight are accepting now.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT MONEY DOESN'T EXIST AND ALL THE GOODS ARE COMMON, SO MARKETS DONT EXIST
• Every week people age an year.
•Please double check to make sure that your nature name is different to others in your horde.
• When you join, you will automatically join as a baby to a mother and grow up. Your mother will choose your name, you choose everything else. You'll choose your future rank when you become an apprentice. This rule is for giving a new perspective on character life and build stronger bonds between the players as families. If you're an adult, you need to be 20+ to take care of a child
• Clothing styles are usually tunics, aprons, wool clothing, cloaks, robes, fur, and decorative broads. The 'never-dies' trend is the one with dust, dirt, earth colored clothing
• Farmers are the most common rank, so don't be afraid to become one. They're crucial for the functioning of the horde. They WILL get more respected if they become experienced farmers.
• Please note that the majority of civilians like to stick to the crowd.
• Please note that the hordes do NOT suffer each other AT ALL
• Cword: :)
_=RANKS IN DESCENDING ORDER=_
Each tribe has a Clanmother. They are responsible for the internal economy of the horde (queen bees). Are known as sacred, respected and most important person in the horde. The Clanmother gets chosen by the previous one. Only females are clanmothers.
The Commander is basically a normal leader. They are chosen through votes. Are mostly in charge of hunting, fighting, strategies, and orders. They are the brain of the horde, but Commanders cannot do something if the Clanmother disagrees. But they are basically the 'president' of the horde and have world-wide recognision as the official leaders
~~SECOND IN COMMAND
The Second is also chosen through vote, and is the commander's right hand - but they won't become Commander after the previous one dies/abdicates
They are respected among the clan. They are also numerous. Strong children often
become guards. Guards have weapons by law
Responsible for the health of the clan! Their education is strict, though not as much as the guards'
40+ year old farmers. They can now convert to the rank of educators anytime. Well respected
They teach the 2-8 year old children basic stuff. They are often responsible for them
60-75 years old retired members. They usually convert to educators after retirement, or stay to make clothes and basic chores.
Person with a child under 2. From 2 to 8 years children are in the care of the Clanmother and the educators. Usually, only females have this rank. Of course, the father is practically a parent, but not officially, since he doesn't intrerrupt his daily tasks for the child, unlike the mom.
They provide the clan with metal. Metal is used for tools. They also build shelters out of stone and wood
They have weapons by law and hunt prey for the clan. Also provided with snares and fishrods
They are 15-40 years old. Majority of the tribe, they do basic tasks, not to mention a lot of farming
They entertain the horde by all arts, though music is their main. They're usually energetic and fun to be around.
8-15 years. They are taught one job or another by masters. Masters of jobs are 30+ years.
0-8 years. They are taught the basics by the educators
(Before signing up, review the rules and laws!)
Gender | Horde | Looks | Clothing | Personality (at least 2 bad traits and 2 good ones) | Skills | Weaknesses | Thoughts on traditions | Trendy or not? XD | Most relatable animal | Cword.